Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
    Hmmm, not in my experience. That title actually goes to Spammers (specially the ones that spam your email).

    The only time Brazilians get annoying is during a World Cup.

    Well... everybody becomes annoying during those.
    If you lived here, you would understand that you're surrounded by idiots.

    Read this if you want to know how bad Brazil is:
    Spoiler:


    Sum up all these facts and you get a very asshole-ish population.
    There are a lot of foreigners that hate us to the bone, also websites and game servers that ban our IPs.
    They don't do it because of racism, they have a reason for it.
    Last edited by ; 05-01-2013, 08:42 PM.

    Comment


    • I stopped caring about this so long ago. It's a very freeing feeling, you should try.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by alexdz View Post
        I stopped caring about this so long ago. It's a very freeing feeling, you should try.
        No thanks, I'd rather not live denying what everyone else keeps proving me everyday.

        Comment


        • Wow..So when ya leaving Brazil for another country?O.o

          I mean what better way to move on, than to move out?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
            Wow..So when ya leaving Brazil for another country?O.o

            I mean what better way to move on, than to move out?
            I want to. And I will when the right time comes. First I need to save a lot of money and assure myself that I will get a job on my destination. I plan to move to Canada.
            Last edited by ; 05-02-2013, 09:34 AM.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
              If you lived here, you would understand that you're surrounded by idiots.
              Pffft! That's not even unique to Brazil. You get that EVERYWHERE.

              There are people even here in the US that feel exactly the same (especially after the last election). You got them saying that they want to move to Canada (hey, like you!) only to realize that said country is even MORE Socialist than the US could ever be. We also got secessionists that want to leave the Union. Etc, etc.

              Now the funny thing is, most of the time people who feel that way ARE THE PROBLEM. They just don't fit in with the rest of their ppl. They just fail to see it, though... so they blame the entire country, other people, their taste in music, their taste in TV shows or lifestyle in general. And most often than not, they feel superior to them in every way.

              I have a friend who 2 years ago moved from Michigan to California. He said similar things that you've said about Brazilians: only here applied to Michiganders. And he didn't stop hating once he got here, though. Nope. Soon enough he started hating on Immigrants, the poor or any segment from that population that didn't fit in with his personal vision of how life should be.

              So now he's talking about moving to NY... he refuses to change and the world won't change for him. So I think he'll eventually move to the fucking MOON some day! LOL
              Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                We also got secessionists that want to leave the Union. Etc, etc.
                We've got those too! It's like if people were dumb everywhere.

                Comment


                • There's a big Brazilian community in Japan, especially in Toyota city (near Nagoya). They may be less retarded due to needing to make a living in a civilized country? Though I guess a lot of them have some sort of Japanese ancestry..

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                    Fixed that for you.
                    No kidding, I live in Kentucky.
                    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Scream View Post
                      There's a big Brazilian community in Japan, especially in Toyota city (near Nagoya). They may be less retarded due to needing to make a living in a civilized country? Though I guess a lot of them have some sort of Japanese ancestry..


                      Look up "WTF japan" at Google images... most of that "civilized country" crazy shit is NSFW.

                      Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                        Pffft! That's not even unique to Brazil. You get that EVERYWHERE.

                        There are people even here in the US that feel exactly the same (especially after the last election). You got them saying that they want to move to Canada (hey, like you!) only to realize that said country is even MORE Socialist than the US could ever be. We also got secessionists that want to leave the Union. Etc, etc.

                        Now the funny thing is, most of the time people who feel that way ARE THE PROBLEM. They just don't fit in with the rest of their ppl. They just fail to see it, though... so they blame the entire country, other people, their taste in music, their taste in TV shows or lifestyle in general. And most often than not, they feel superior to them in every way.

                        I have a friend who 2 years ago moved from Michigan to California. He said similar things that you've said about Brazilians: only here applied to Michiganders. And he didn't stop hating once he got here, though. Nope. Soon enough he started hating on Immigrants, the poor or any segment from that population that didn't fit in with his personal vision of how life should be.

                        So now he's talking about moving to NY... he refuses to change and the world won't change for him. So I think he'll eventually move to the fucking MOON some day! LOL
                        I realize every country has their problems.
                        Also, the same way you have a friend who is unhappy with moving. I have friends who were very happy to move to USA.
                        Some of them even say they are ashamed now of once living in their birthplace.

                        But as you said, I'll only know about that when I move to another place for real.
                        Still, I still think my country is in an unacceptable state. Specially when you have to pay loads of money with an inferior amount of minimal wage for a crappy internet connection of 1Mb (Or should I say 100kb?).

                        Originally posted by Scream View Post
                        There's a big Brazilian community in Japan, especially in Toyota city (near Nagoya). They may be less retarded due to needing to make a living in a civilized country? Though I guess a lot of them have some sort of Japanese ancestry..
                        Yes, I've already read about it. They surely are less retarded because they've adapted to Japan's level of behaviour.
                        Just last year, millions of brazilians had quit their jobs to watch a soccer match in Japan. And they did a lot of scandal over there, so much a lot of hotels had to ban their entrance. And still, they didn't respect it when people banned them, they were always entering hotels and subway stations. And when the officers told them to leave, they said "Look, it's the asian from the sign!". And right before their departure to Japan, they've filled a lot of YouTube comments with "Now the yellow-skin people will know what's true love". All of this FOR SOCCER!

                        If you think that's enough, there's also a brazilian convict who literally caved a tunnel from Brazil to Japan just to watch this soccer match.
                        Last edited by ; 05-02-2013, 02:34 PM.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
                          I realize every country has their problems.
                          Also, the same way you have a friend who is unhappy with moving. I have friends who were very happy to move to USA.
                          Some of them even say they are ashamed now of once living in their birthplace.

                          But as you said, I'll only know about that when I move to another place for real.
                          Still, I still think my country is in an unacceptable state. Specially when you have to pay loads of money with an inferior amount of minimal wage for a crappy internet connection of 1Mb (Or should I say 100kb?).
                          Try to find a place that you can really call "HOME". Home is where the heart is, after all.

                          Anyway, wished I didn't googled "WTF Japan"...

                          Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Not the worst trend I've seen in Japan, dont make me send you to /r/WTF at Reddit Pikminister.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
                              Yes, I've already read about it. They surely are less retarded because they've adapted to Japan's level of behaviour.
                              Just last year, millions of brazilians had quit their jobs to watch a soccer match in Japan. And they did a lot of scandal over there, so much a lot of hotels had to ban their entrance. And still, they didn't respect it when people banned them, they were always entering hotels and subway stations. And when the officers told them to leave, they said "Look, it's the asian from the sign!". And right before their departure to Japan, they've filled a lot of YouTube comments with "Now the yellow-skin people will know what's true love". All of this FOR SOCCER!

                              If you think that's enough, there's also a brazilian convict who literally caved a tunnel from Brazil to Japan just to watch this soccer match.
                              Was that the Chelsea-Corinthians world club cup final? If we had a competent manager we would of won that match - damn Benitez can suck it! You're right though, the Brazilian support for that match way outnumbered the UK fans. I wondered at the time how they could all travel for that game - thanks for telling me ;)

                              Actually that game means nothing to us - but I know for South American teams its their only chance to play a good team. lol

                              Pikminister: I'm sure they laugh at the crazy things we get up to too. Surprised you didn't post the doorknob licking yet! Not sure if that's civilized but in terms of social order there's few countries that can beat Japan.

                              It's mainly due to Confucianism imported from China, early Shintoism which lacked any sort of moral code resulting in extreme cruelty in the olden days to remove troublemakers (similar to North Korea's policy of punishing the group rather than the individual).. and of course Buddhism and the samurai spirit!

                              Not saying its the best though, or better than what Western countries "used" to have... I don't know, it's certainly more stable, but I guess you could say "at times" it only slightly breaks through the threshold of stagnation. They practically sat down and thought about how to reorganize things after the Western powers came along - "Eastern ethics, Western technology" was the slogan of the day. I always find it amusing that they pointed out Eastern ethics specifically, after the dreadful experiences they had with Christianity. What's wrong with the "almighty", eh? Not good enough for ya? Haha

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Scream View Post
                                Was that the Chelsea-Corinthians world club cup final? If we had a competent manager we would of won that match - damn Benitez can suck it! You're right though, the Brazilian support for that match way outnumbered the UK fans. I wondered at the time how they could all travel for that game - thanks for telling me ;)

                                Actually that game means nothing to us - but I know for South American teams its their only chance to play a good team. lol
                                Yes, the "Bunch of Psychos".
                                Corinthians fans' trip to Japan just made me even more ashamed of being Brazilian.
                                I think that if someday I travel to Japan, I'm gonna tell them I'm Argentine.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X