Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RE6 demo CRACKED - some interesting code segments *POSSIBLE SPOILERS ENTER AT RISK*

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Bertha View Post
    I'd love to give it a look, but the download link doesn't seem to want to give me the file. Firefox also seems to believe the site is a problem. I suppose I'll just wait until later unless you upload to mediafire.
    Here you go:

    http://www.mediafire.com/?v7dyx7ajstuqtjm

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
      A demo that requires Dragon's Dogma game.

      EDIT

      One way or another, it was meant to be downloaded from PSN, and not to be cracked and available at file hosting websites.
      The download here is a simple txt file so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
        A demo that requires Dragon's Dogma game.

        EDIT

        One way or another, it was meant to be downloaded from PSN, and not to be cracked and available at file hosting websites.
        You do realize the download is for the cracked demo's code text file, and not for the actual demo right?

        Comment


        • #19
          Gleamed only one thing from the decrypted text dump. The game's scriptwriter is Shotaro Suga. Full VA and motion capture cast too.
          Last edited by News Bot; 07-03-2012, 07:46 PM.
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Alkar View Post
            The download here is a simple txt file so I'm not sure what you're talking about.
            A simple TXT file of almost 10mb made to "crack" the game, as the title says.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
              You do realize the download is for the cracked demo's code text file, and not for the actual demo right?
              Well sorry, the title is confusing.

              Comment


              • #22
                I would say these are some pretty big spoilers concering the cast of the game. So think before you click because you will know who is in the game after this.

                Spoiler:

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
                  A simple TXT file of almost 10mb made to "crack" the game, as the title says.
                  You don't have any idea what you're talking about.
                  PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                    You don't have any idea what you're talking about.
                    Yeah, I noticed that too in the post above yours.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                      You don't have any idea what you're talking about.
                      Harsh.

                      Dont worry about it Al everyone has to learn somewhere. Before joining this forum i would have thought the same as you and Newsbot would have to so I dont get why he has this holier than thou attitude.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by CrimsonElder View Post
                        Harsh.

                        Dont worry about it Al everyone has to learn somewhere. Before joining this forum i would have thought the same as you and Newsbot would have to so I dont get why he has this holier than thou attitude.
                        I'm on this forum ever since 1 year. And I think someone needs to be harsh when I say something stupid.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Apparently we'll be visiting places such as

                          Spoiler:



                          Also, spoilers regarding a certain character:

                          Spoiler:
                          Last edited by ElusionM; 07-03-2012, 08:03 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            8 Player multiplayer, whoo.
                            Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                              Apparently we'll be visiting places such as

                              Spoiler:



                              Also, spoilers regarding a certain character:

                              Spoiler:
                              Cant say I am to suprised about that second part. Just hope that some steps up and fills the gap of series villian. With Wesker gone I feel like we need someone to take the reins and have someone worth hunting down. Otherwise I think the series kind of falls flat with nobody to chase. I dont want to see a new bad guy every game. Thats one of the things I liked about RE was that you finished the mission but you know the job is not over because Wesker/Spencer are still out there. With them both gone now its kinda like a new story every game.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                You would think companies would be wise to this sort of thing by now. They're probably just lazy.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X