Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darkmoon
    replied
    Easily done. You should be able to delete your own posts by clicking on edit; the option should be in there. Not the most obvious of systems...

Leave a comment:

• Aleff
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
    You may notice some posts are missing. If one of your posts are missing, it's because it was a pointless thing unworthy of the 20 seconds it took me tot delete.

Seriously, will people with personal issues take them to private messenger or something? No one else wants to read about it.

I'll go back through the deleted posts later and decide who gets happy fun time infractions.
    Please delete my double post too.

Leave a comment:

• Black~Crow
    replied
    Originally posted by Gemini View Post
    If Leon's texture changed so much between those builds, imagine how different he would have looked in a finalized 1.5.
    This would be nice to see if we had the game Curator showed and inflames showed. One is an earlier build and the other is a later build. If we had both I am sure we could see that the models in the later build has improved textures
    And thank you Darkmoon!

Leave a comment:

• Darkmoon
    replied
    You may notice some posts are missing. If one of your posts are missing, it's because it was a pointless thing unworthy of the 20 seconds it took me tot delete.

Seriously, will people with personal issues take them to private messenger or something? No one else wants to read about it.

I'll go back through the deleted posts later and decide who gets happy fun time infractions.

Leave a comment:

• Gemini
    replied
    If Leon's texture changed so much between those builds, imagine how different he would have looked in a finalized 1.5.

Leave a comment:

• Darkside05
    replied
    I swear 1.5 is the devil, it's formed itself into a ISO of a game.

Leave a comment:

• DXP
    replied
    The boots as well are different from 1.5's anyway.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
    The face texture is different. That is what I meant. If you still can't see that then you are a lost cause. That face texture is not on the Final game disc from PC and PSX. It is only on the BH2 trial disc. They look similar, but are slightly different.

From the trial disc
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]6968[/ATTACH]

From the final disc
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]6969[/ATTACH]
    I was talking about the minipack.
    The faces aren't different. Both Leon's and Ada's face got a bit photoshoped and got their skin a little whiter.
    Nothing more than that, the rest is absolutely the same with some bright adjustments.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Nice comparisons. Ada's model is weird! :/ Isn't she much shorter in the Trial Edition?

Leave a comment:

• Black~Crow
    replied
    Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
    They are not different.
    One is used before you get a minipack and another after it.
    The face texture is different. That is what I meant. If you still can't see that then you are a lost cause. That face texture is not on the Final game disc from PC and PSX. It is only on the BH2 trial disc. They look similar, but are slightly different.

From the trial disc
    Click image for larger version

Name:	LeonTexture1.png
Views:	1
Size:	61.3 KB
ID:	401505

From the final disc

Name:	LeonTexture2.png
Size:	74.4 KB
ID:	401506
    Last edited by Black~Crow; 08-05-2012, 04:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    The model on the BH2 trial disc does not have the mini pack.
    Because the trial doesn't allow you to get it. That's why.

Leave a comment:

• Black~Crow
    replied
    The model on the BH2 trial disc does not have the mini pack.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I just looked at Biohazard 2 trial Leon model, and his face texture is different and he has no, what do you call it, from his belt.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]6960[/ATTACH]
    They are not different.
    One is used before you get a minipack and another after it.

Leave a comment:

• Black~Crow
    replied
    I forgot to mention, Ada's face texture is different, and her nose is longer and pointed lower, and her watch is red too! This model is also from the BH2 trial disc PSX

Name:	Ada_Compared.jpg
Size:	256.0 KB
ID:	401499
    Last edited by Black~Crow; 08-04-2012, 12:32 AM. Reason: delete word

Leave a comment:

• Black~Crow
    replied
    I just looked at Biohazard 2 trial Leon model, and his face texture is different and he has no, what do you call it, from his belt.

Name:	Leon_Compared2.jpg
Size:	214.6 KB
ID:	401498
    Last edited by Black~Crow; 08-04-2012, 12:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X