Castlevania: Lord of Shadows 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Castlevania: Lord of Shadows 2

looks interesting, I loved the visual style the previous game had, glad they've expanded on it.
    Hope the game doesn't suck.

The first one was surprisingly good so hopefully they build on that

Comment

So I've clocked in about 8 or 9 hours so far in this game.
      Looks like Mercury Steam went with a "Arkham City" approach. It's kind of like two separate games, with the city area in the present and the castle area in the past (which you can switch to any time you like. The city was built upon the remains of Dracula's castle so the city still retains many gothic style elements. I'm also glad they re-introduced the shop, which was of course a staple of the metroidvania titles.
      Last edited by REmaster; 02-26-2014, 07:55 AM.
      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Got the PAL Collector's Edition for 360, but don't have time to play it until after work tomorrow... Pretty much about to cancel all weekend plans and stuff for this

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
          Got the PAL Collector's Edition for 360, but don't have time to play it until after work tomorrow... Pretty much about to cancel all weekend plans and stuff for this
          Nice, I'll have to get that badass version eventually, hell I'll still need to get the PAL CE of LOS1 that came with the god mask. Man, I took two days off work and I've been playing it pretty much non-stop and still have yet to beat it. The game's so fucking long and the world's so big, not that I'm complaining lol. It's amazing how every area looks beautiful in a game that's so gigantic.
          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

I've not played Mirror of Fate yet, do I need to, story wise?
            Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
              I've not played Mirror of Fate yet, do I need to, story wise?
              Not really, they do a nice little story recap at the start of the game.

Comment

Forced stealth sounds horrible, but I want to try it anyway because of the general aesthetic feel and music.

Comment

Originally posted by Code_R View Post
                  Forced stealth sounds horrible, but I want to try it anyway because of the general aesthetic feel and music.
                  Yea the stealth missions don't work very well and feel out of place, but luckily there's not that many.

For anyone who's beat it: Spoiler:
                  Last edited by REmaster; 03-02-2014, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X