Enslaved: Odyssey to the West Premium Edition on Steam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enslaved: Odyssey to the West Premium Edition on Steam

Hey guys, rarely do I find myself posting about games on here, but this is one I definitely want to bring attention to.

Enslaved is made by Ninja Theory, and if you ask me it's by far their finest game. It sold very poorly due to being released very near to either Halo: Reach or CoD: MW2 (I forget which) as well as being a fairly low-budget title with equally low marketing. Because of this, I was pretty sad. It's a very fun game with a great story inspired by an old Chinese folktale about a great journey. The game is something of a mix between Heavenly Sword/DMC style action and Uncharted/Tomb Raider style exploration and acrobatics. It's a pretty awesome combo.

Needless to say, the game is beautiful in all its post-apocalyptic glory. Much like the recent The Last of Us, Enslaved has Monkey and Trip navigating America in a time when vegetation has won over our cities. It's gorgeous. And now it's on Steam!

I don't know why they sprang this up all of a sudden, but I'm definitely grabbing it for $20. Really can't say enough good things about the game. Yes, it has its flaws, but overall for a planned trilogy that never really panned out, I really hope this game gets the sequel it deserves. Go nab it!

The visual side fell apart about halfway I thought. Whenever they left the city.
    Last edited by Dracarys; 10-25-2013, 12:10 PM.
    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Working...
    X