Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lords of Shadow 2 - Demo (Comes with free HD copy of Mirror of Fate!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lords of Shadow 2 - Demo (Comes with free HD copy of Mirror of Fate!)

Xbox LIVE's already got Lords of Shadow 2's demo up, with PSN getting it this coming week.

Snatched it like the dirty whore I am ... and ... well ... while a bit rough around the edges as far as the cutscenes goes (which are hopefully trimmed and cheesed up for demo reasons), this thing's just purely delicious -- and that soundtrack!

It's almost cruel of them to release this demo so far ahead of the release of this game and with pretty much still 3 months of dev time to go and this basically just being the demo they've had at trade shows before ... really gotta wonder what to expect in terms of potential improvements/changes/additions in the final version.

i know! the music is soo good, i've been listening to it a lot while painting lately lol

Comment

Dat new trailer
      Last edited by Carnivol; 10-31-2013, 11:41 AM.

Comment

^ Came here to post that, Carn is on his shit I see.

*Shuffles notes*

Ah.

For those new to the LOS series or those seeking a nice bundle, there is a Castlevania LOS collection package hitting shelves Nov. 5th [US] and Nov. 8th [EUR]. It includes Castlevania LOS 1, the DLC packs "Reverie" and "Ressurection", Castlevania LOS: Mirror of Fate HD and the demo of LOS 2. Everything other than LOS 1 will be included as a download code, and the collection will cost 39.99.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by REmaster; 11-02-2013, 06:08 AM.
        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
        Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

I rented the original LoS and really enjoyed it but never saw it in stores for a price I was willing to part for it. Maybe this collected edition is enough to tempt me since the DLC alone is still pretty pricey on the download stores.
          sigpic

Comment

Crap I forgot this had been delayed.

Comment

Working...
            X