Any fans of Street Fighter III here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any fans of Street Fighter III here?

i had played all the street fighter games back in the days but had no idea this existed, played third strike first time on the arcade and fell in love with it. years later came acroos it on cps3 and till this day i still play double impact and third strike

of course it aint the best street fighter game but to me this will always be my favourite

what are your thoughts on the game/series? are their any differences from the dreamcast versions to ps2?
    Last edited by P.I.M.P.; 03-17-2014, 08:19 AM.

I never liked the SFIII series. Abandoning all the characters people had played with during the SFII and Alpha series was not a good move, the new character designs had a lot of crap in them too and didn't fit with SF style very well. Q, Twelve, Hugo, Necro, Oro and so forth, all terrible.
    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
      I never liked the SFIII series. Abandoning all the characters people had played with during the SFII and Alpha series was not a good move, the new character designs had a lot of crap in them too and didn't fit with SF style very well. Q, Twelve, Hugo, Necro, Oro and so forth, all terrible.
      Whoa really? Id like the grapgics engine they had used...dont kno thr name of it but I liked the charctr designs and graphics. U had to freshing up the game somehow

Did street fighter alpha series come out b4 iii series?

Comment

Alpha (Zero) series released its first two games before SF III released, Alpha 3 released slightly before SFIII Third Strike, though Alpha 3 got new additions with various ports afterwards.
        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

3rd strike is up there with mvc2 as one of the best fighting games ever. better than any of the alpha series.

people don't like it because it was different, you had to take time to learn(start over), but the fighting is as raw as the soundtrack.

Comment

Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
            3rd strike is up there with mvc2 as one of the best fighting games ever. better than any of the alpha series.

people don't like it because it was different, you had to take time to learn(start over), but the fighting is as raw as the soundtrack.
            totally agree....soudntrack remidns me of the 90's so much...esp 3rd strike. i love the characters design...thats what really impressed me

does any1 kno how i can play shin akuma on cps3? apprently there is a version with him on it...can any1 point me to the direction plz? thanks

Comment

Working...
            X