okami

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• okami

not aware of how old this game is, but i'm currently looking for more games to play so is this one any good?

yes....very very good....it's a weird style though but defently worth a look

Comment

is it cheap now? i'm gonna look around for it on ebay i think it's a ps2 title

Comment

yeah it's on ps2...should be around £20 at most...... yeah i know loads about games yeah

Comment

Great game, and Kamiya's latest masterpiece. Too bad it didn't sell that well.

Comment

it sounds to me the way killer 7 didn't sell well and i loved it, i'm definitely getting it then

Comment

No no no no.. Killer 7 was a niche love or hate it mess. Guess which side I'm on? :p

Replace the wolf in Okami, and you've got a great 40 hour action RPG regardless. Think of it as Capcom's Zelda, with very interesting combat and puzzle mechanics.

It's distinctly Japanese, and with a wolf protagonist and cel shaded graphics, you can guess why it didn't do that well.

Comment

i'm psychic so i'm guessing you didnt like it

Comment

Psychics don't guess; they know*

[SIZE="1"]* = they know approximately to a certain level of degree not valid in a court of law, however very valid on the interwebnetz[/SIZE]

As for the game, I picked it up last night... Gonna give it a play through sometime over the weekend
                  Last edited by Project Omega; 07-27-2007, 11:06 PM.

Comment

when you're done you me and JP can have a very nice long chat
                    Last edited by SinValentine; 07-27-2007, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X