Daymare 1998 Kickstarter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daymare 1998 Kickstarter

Sorry for jumping in, please forgive. I work for Invader Studios and we are a week into our Kickstarter now for Daymare 1998. I just wanted to thank you for support on this forum for the game and the post that was made.

The game has a few of the famous Capcom people from the past, lending their support, including Kazuhiro Aoyama, Satoshi Nakai and Akari Kaida. Kazuhiro Aoyama, has agreed to become the ‘Producer Associate’ of Daymare: 1998, Nakai-san joins the team as ‘Enemy Designer’ and Akari Kaida is lined up to be the principal composer for Daymare: 1998, if the stretch goal is reached.

Please come over to the Kickstarter page and take a look. We are happy to answer all your questions.

For all those who like their survival horror old school, we have also added a fixed camera mode for a special section of the game.

Thank you again for all you support and help

It reminds me of the SWAT series.

Comment

I really like the look of it but there are a few things I would change slightly , The characters design looks very bland and it looks like he is wearing a scuba suit kind of.
      Also I find playing as a well trained solider with no face takes all the fear out of the game.
      A flash light would be nice as well , I find using a flash light adds more atmosphere , Like how Leon used his flashlight in the RE4 hookman version.
      Will the game be like RE2 with Two playable characters one male the other Female ?

Comment

Fingers crossed that Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities gets completed someday.

Comment

Working...
        X