No announcement yet.

Assassin's Creed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ironically I read somewhat the opposite slant of that exact argument, but for the same reason over at Penny Arcade, who caused issues between themselves and Ubisoft for slamming POP Warrior Within... except they actually seem to have enjoyed Assassin's Creed.

Comment

Don't get me wrong, Assassins Creed IS a good game despite its flaws, however depending on your console and updates the experience is just really too problematic to be deemed enjoyable.

Comment

[size=2]W[/size][size=1]orking at a store that sells video games allows me to learn more first hand about each and every game title.
        Honestly, i have heard a lot of mixed reviews about the game.
        I personally have not played the game yet, but it's very interesting the great amount of mixed-reviews.[/size]
        While reading magazines ratings, the game did horrible.
        On the other hand, for the average gamer i heard the game was not only fun, but addicting.

Comment

i have to say that i was like "WHAT THE HELL" when i found out you were in the present time. Ubi kept that away from us or just me. I'll defend ubi on one game and thats splinter cell, that is one of my fav game series and i have had no probs with them games.

Comment

I have to admit I knew the present time twist was coming a long time off considering the demo videos Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
              Some guy on Neogaf says that the crashing was fixed with the 2.01 firmware update, though I really doubt that.
              Why? Updating the very core of the PS3 might work, which is what the firmware is.

Comment

btw Assassins creed is gd

Comment

Patch is out now anyway... finally. Seems to be working for the most part.

Comment

Working...
                  X