Parasite Eve 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I_Am_Nemesis View Post
    Better be a multi platform game! but wasn't this a PSX exclusive back in the day?
    Yes both PE and PE2 were at PS1.

Comment

I fangasm'd during the press conference.

Comment

Kind of hoping it'll still be a RPG with a OTS viewpoint.

Comment

Yes !

Easily the most pleasant surprise for me during all three keynotes. A healthy few seconds of actual Third Birthday game play. I want MORE !!!

Comment

I was caught off guard (sort of not until a few seconds in during the conference) with it when they showed off the video reel of PSP. Sorta of? Because when they showed off the video I couldn't read the title of the game, then I started to look at the actual video playing and was like "hmmm...blonde hair, girl, gun....WAIT A SECOND!!!" and this is when it all kicked in "IS THAT PARASITE EVE: THE 3RD BIRTHDAY?!?!? It's about time they even showed something!"
            Last edited by MeanBob; 06-16-2010, 11:13 AM.

Comment

I was watching with my roommate and it went something like...

Me: "Hey this looks pretty good. What's it called? Third birth... wait... [high pitch] OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDD!!!!"

Roommate: "..."

Comment

I finally have a reason to be tempted into buying a PSP although I hate that the first one never came out over here so they should re-release the first two . . .
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid Cheese View Post
                  I finally have a reason to be tempted into buying a PSP although I hate that the first one never came out over here so they should re-release the first two . . .
                  ...what are you smoking? both games came out over here...over a decade ago...i can go on amazon and buy both for the price of a ps3 game...and i did.

but still a rerelease would be good

Comment

Parasite Eve 1 has never been released in the UK. Ever. My copy, brought into the country via a network of evil smugglers, Yakuza and then some good smugglers is American. And it is delicious.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                      Parasite Eve 1 has never been released in the UK. Ever. My copy, brought into the country via a network of evil smugglers, Yakuza and then some good smugglers is American. And it is delicious.
                      oh i didn know most of the pal regions did not get the game...my bad. did you get the second game?

Comment

Originally posted by riderkid View Post
                        oh i didn know most of the pal regions did not get the game...
                        Wow, same here! UK missed out on such a good game.

Speaking of Parasite Eve, as much as I loved it, I sucked at it and never actually beat it.

Comment

Originally posted by MeanBob View Post
                          Wow, same here! UK missed out on such a good game.

Speaking of Parasite Eve, as much as I loved it, I sucked at it and never actually beat it.
                          i know the feeling it took me almost 3 years between other games to beat the first one, the second i beat over the weekend last wee

Comment

Yeah, we got the second game. No, I don't understand why either.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                              Yeah, we got the second game. No, I don't understand why either.
                              ...and they still called it parasite eve 2?

Comment

Final Fantasy VII?

Comment

Working...
                                X