Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dino Crisis w/ RE4 style would be sick!

Comment

Wow, that WOULD revive the Dino Crisis series! That's a flippin' good idea! I hope Capcom consider that!

Comment

Dino Crisis w/ RE4 style would be sick!
        totally, but they'd have to speed it up and make it a lot responsive for faster actions ala RE5.

Comment

Camera perspective is the only thing that needs changing from DC2. The upgrade system, the action and pacing with simple puzzles are all there.

In fact, I'd go as far as saying that DC2 was a precursor to Capcom later game starting with Onimusha.

Comment

well if you think about it, re4 has puzzles, upgrades, and open environments, it would be awesome to be in a jungle with ruins or research facilities, playing as Regina, or Dylan, or Paula, and fighting your way through dinosaurs and instead of herbs you pic up health pacs, a huge orray of weapons, grenades, stun gun instead of knife, or knife for dylan, and some extra for paula, lets say there are several different new dinosaurs including some very familier ones, they can break through doors and jump through windows, obviously you would have a purchase station and not a merchant, you could be there to finally resque paula, from DC2, and there are human like dinosaurs that are a smarter race that are in control or behind some of the game "think of land of the lost lol" you would also have finishing moves like breaking the neck of a raptor, or drop kicking, round house kick, punch,like you did when you were in danger mode in DC1.
            So yea If i were to build the game it would be much greener, bigger, more jungle, facility buildings, vehicles just like DC2, Dinosaurs would drop points to use to purchase bullets instead of bullets themselves. I got so many ideas its not even funny.

Comment

Gosh i hope capcom looks at this site lol
              Some great ideas coming onto this thread, ok i'd have to say lets have a d.c 4 based on examples used in this thread to do with the r.e 4 style and Stars g36 ideas as the main game but as a sub game, have a online outbreak mode

Comment

agreed! Id love a new Dino Crisis, the only game that comes close is Turok...

Comment

is turok on the ps3 worth buying, and how close to dino crisis, like which game, 1,2 or please dont say it 3

Comment

im just saying Dinosaur Related it is.

Comment

Maybe an OTS camera would work well on Counter-Strike?

Comment

ah ok, well i'll just pick up turok cheap then

Comment

I think Rick is a rehash of what Dewey was supposed to be before he got removed my thoughts are they replaced him with Enrico and re-did the script of who spots Wesker as a traitor first, Dewey & Wesker would of originally been similar to Rick's uneasiness with Gail.
                          Last edited by kevstah2004; 03-09-2008, 10:05 PM.
                          If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

was looking through my games, then d.c 3 came about. i looked at it, read the back and so forth and now its in my xbox waiting for the on button lol. Should i give it another go, another chance or should i replace it with something else

Comment

Grind that shit up.
                              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by CiarenDevlin View Post
                                Grind that shit up.
                                lol
                                well its still in there because i've been playing ps3, but i may have too if its then only answer i get :O

Comment

Working...
                                X