No announcement yet.

Your Gaming Set-ups (Pictures Please)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's my "gaming set-up", if you could call it that, it's not much in terms of hardware as I only have a PS3 (my other consoles are in the UK) but it's very comfortable!

My old place, tv is a 37 inch 1080p panasonic LCD (asian model only I think).

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v626/Scream108/f0.jpg

My new place with more space so adults and kids can be clearly segregated. Those with kids (or those who know of them) will know how important this is. When your playing a game like Ridge Racer 7 where every second counts you do not want a kid jumping around on the sofa spilling your drink everywhere...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...8/DSC_8628.jpg
    Last edited by Scream; 05-25-2008, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scream View Post

When your playing a game like Ridge Racer 7 where every second counts you do not want a kid jumping around on the sofa spilling your drink everywhere...
      I wasn't aware that they actually made LCD's bigger than 32". Matsushita, like Pioneer, favors Plasma so that might be their largest LCD.

Another RR fan, eh? I still play the game online occasionally, so add me if you like. My ID is Verdugo04

Comment

I wasn't aware that they actually made LCD's bigger than 32". Matsushita, like Pioneer, favors Plasma so that might be their largest LCD.
        Yeah I noticed that too when researching the model number (TC-37MPJ, the model without the USB port). I've been very happy with it but unfortunately I've never owned another LCD TV to compare it with (at least at home).

Another RR fan, eh? I still play the game online occasionally, so add me if you like. My ID is Verdugo04
        RR7 was the best one since Type 4, but I'll be honest, I didn't play the ones in between. I no longer own it though so you can probably catch me on GTA4 instead if you have that - ID: ScreamWU.

Comment

Originally posted by Scream View Post
          Here's my "gaming set-up", if you could call it that, it's not much in terms of hardware as I only have a PS3 (my other consoles are in the UK) but it's very comfortable!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v626/Scream108/f0.jpg

My new place with more space so adults and kids can be clearly segregated. Those with kids (or those who know of them) will know how important this is. When your playing a game like Ridge Racer 7 where every second counts you do not want a kid jumping around on the sofa spilling your drink everywhere...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...8/DSC_8628.jpg
          Oh wow, niiiiice. Are you rich or what!

And, Dot....how many PSXs do you have, man?!?!

Comment

Hey guys, i wanted to show you my room from a while... now i finally took some pictures; it's not as big an awesome as some of your rooms, but... i can't complain

Comment

What do you guys use to have all your consoles and PC hooked up to your HDTVs? I currently use a system selector I bought from Gamestop to have my consoles all plugged into my SDTV...so I assume what you guys use is different?

Comment

Well right now my room is under constuction since my other room did not have the space to hold all my stuff. Right when im done with my room i will send you guys a picture.

Plus i will do something awsome with my room too. Here are my ideas of how my walls will look. You know that one RE5 trailer with Chris and how the walls has the writing "they are in Kijuju" all over the walls. Well here is my plan.

Im going to buy Glow-in-the-dark Floresent wall paint, make my own "They are in Kijuju" stencils and Just like the trailer. Im going to paint over all the walls with the stencils "they are in Kijuju" in every inch of wall space. Then when its dry. Im going to put a Glow in the dark skin on my LCD Tv, Xbox 360, Surround sound reciever, Speakers, and the shelf that will be holding all this.
                THEN i am going to find some Bean bag chairs and i will make them Glow in the dark. Then last but not least, make a glass box casing on the wall with all my resident evil games in it plus i will have the glass laser-cut with all the resident evil titles on it, then put a LED light under it so that the laser-cut engravings will show. Oh And a big black light to show it all off!!

Not bad huh? SO what do you think? Too much? Yeah right its never too much! mwahahahaha!
                Last edited by hellrizer; 04-07-2009, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hellrizer View Post
                  Too much?

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                    Really? i dont think its enough! HAHA

Comment

Could anyone answer my question? I'm sorry sound pushy, but I really need to know as I'm getting an HDTV soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Corrin View Post
                        What do you guys use to have all your consoles and PC hooked up to your HDTVs? I currently use a system selector I bought from Gamestop to have my consoles all plugged into my SDTV...so I assume what you guys use is different?
                        Dot? Any of you guys who do this? Can anyone answer this?

Comment

Originally posted by Corrin View Post
                          Dot? Any of you guys who do this? Can anyone answer this?
                          I have Surround Sound receiver w/2 HDMI inputs, 3 component inputs and plenty of composite.
                          My TV also has 1xComposite, 1xComponent, 1xVGA, 3xHDMI, 2xSCART, etc...

I used to use an old Joytech 360 component switch w/remote (works rather well, but it has a problem with blank/white screens, treating it as a pause image or something and creating flicker. Doesn't happen often... but annoying when it does, especially if there's a game/movie that easily triggers it)

I currently still use a switch box (manual, w/flip switch) to switch between PS2<->Joytech<->External HDD w/VideoOut, as these are devices I rarely need to switch between.

But, yeah, a good receiver is the way to go if you really need a LOT of extra ports. But if you're planning to get an HDTV and don't have one already; a lot of them have like a gazillion ports in the back.

Comment

heres my TV set up & my room is a mess
                            Attached Files

Comment

moi's
                              Attached Files
                              Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Here is my room, I have a 30" Philips HDTV. Its not a flat panel but I got it about five years ago so it was all I could afford. I basically have my current gen systems at my house, PS3 and Wii. I also recently put my slimline PS2 on the side of my TV but you can't see it. In the one drawer I have a DS and GB advance plus games.

The second pic is of my games, music and movies which is to the left of my TV setup. I have a gameboy color and you can see my PS2 slimline before I moved it.

Third pic is just an updated pic of me moving some games around and the new contoller I got for my PS2 cause my other one broke from playing to much metal gear solid 3.

Last pic is at my Dad's house and instead of having a bed in my room, I made it into a game/TV room. The TVs are old but work and have cable hooked up to both. I have my PS2, gamecube that I almost traded in, N64 and NES. My Sega stuff is in the closet. The RE Outbreak File Standee I got from a guy that worked a game store in the mall.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Stars1356; 06-15-2009, 01:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X