No announcement yet.

Alan Wake (Time to WAKE UP again!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree, but if I remember correctly this was promoted as an action/arcade focused title. However, the first Alan Wake didn't had a lot of survival elements unless you played it on the hardest setting...
    I think this is an interesting concept, along with Dead Rising's Case:Zero & Case: West to develop stories in a standalone format, instead of DLC.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• It's in Arizona though so you gotta' utilize all the (legal) heavy firepower.

Comment

• Ok, I forgot to comment here, I finished with American Nightmare! it's great!! it really takes the story further, in the sence, it finishes off a plot points from the DLCs really liked it!

Comment

• Just completed Alan Wake. I have no idea what is going on.
          See you in hell.

Comment

• Hahaha it may seem like that, but it all makes perfect sence in its own universe. It's just like reading a Stephen king book (like IT), it may seem too crazzy at times, but it still ends up being a great story

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
              Just completed Alan Wake. I have no idea what is going on.
              Did you play The Signal & The Writer? Those help to understand what's going on after the end...

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                Just completed Alan Wake. I have no idea what is going on.
                Watch Twin Peaks.
                sigpic

Comment

• You know, the whole time I was playing Alan Wake i couldnt help but be reminded of twin peaks. I really want to check out this New DLC, i loved Alan wake, even if i was a bit fed up of the enemies by the writer.

Comment

• So how long is American Nightmare?

I'll pick it up eventually, but already got a bunch of unplayed DLC games on PSN and XBLA. Buy them in sales then never get time to play them.
                    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• It's long enough, but it's good

Comment

• This game is $3 on Steam, or $4 with American nightmare.
                        Worth getting?
                        sigpic

Comment

• Nope. Well, least I don't think it is, but I'm just one person.

Comment

• Yes. Very yes.
                            Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• It's one of my ten favorite games. Absolutely worth every penny. American Nightmare is fun as shit too, especially for a buck.

Comment

• A must have game.

but to enjoy the visuals it needs a good graphics card.

remember RE3.5 where leon shoots and nothing happens till the light removes hookman's powers? in AW, its all about this.

Comment

Working...
                                X