No announcement yet.

Dead Rising (European Ver) Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could, by I chose to smash things and concentrated on getting my level up :p (many trips to the blade shop to fill my inventory with katanas). I guess if you treat it like an adventure game, it works out better.

Comment

And how fast does the timer goes? Is it like 72 real hours or less?
      "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

It's less, a lot less. Wikipedia states that "one day in-game is exactly two hours in real time". So you really have to be fast and focus if you want to "solve the case".

Comment

Shit, that is not very good. And if will fail atleast one mission than what: YOU HAVE FAILED IN REVEALING THE TRUTH!! HAHAHA!!! Like this?
          Last edited by Nomad9026; 06-04-2008, 06:59 AM.
          "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Something like that, except it's much darker and depressing like "Darkness has engulfed blablabla, the truth has been lost..." anyway, it's a good game. After you end the game, with the best ending, you will unlock another mode so there's alot more to do!

Comment

I loved this game, every possibility of a sequel and i hope there is to. How annoying was the cult in the cinema tho, everytime they gas you, you wake up in your boxers and with no weapons, i used to hate that bit, grrr.

Comment

Working...
              X