Dino Crisis vs Resident Evil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dino Crisis vs Resident Evil

The things that are simular is the topic! I want to know if anyone has noticed anything simular between the two series. what Ive noticed.

The Chess Plugs used in RE2 are very much alike with the plugs used to get medical and weapon supplies in Dino Crisis. I know I have more, but what are things you've noticed. If this topic is R-Tarded, close it.

Its REtarded, but not R-tarded

Just kidding. I like Dino Crisis, tried out the first one, bought the second.

Comment

hmm ok what i've found out Jills voice, is just like Regenias
      and i need to play the games again, but i'm sure they've used the same sounds for both games in some sections.

Comment

I think the biggest influence, which we've discussed at various points, is Dino Crisis 2 on a number of other Capcom titles, Resident Evil 4 included. It was a spectacularly awesome game released sadly too late to get the exposure and sales it deserved.

Comment

Jill in RE3 was voiced by Catherine Disher, and Regina was voiced by Stephanie Morgenstern. Morgenstern's voice is tad nasal.

Comment

Lol, that's a good descriptive word: "nasal".

Comment

They sound the same though

Comment

Yeah and there's always that unlockable costume in nemesis which was just regina really,

i didnt mind dino crisis, it was perhaps a little too long winded but i liked it having various endings.

Comment

In RE 3 there was the Dino Crisis outfit that Jill could wear. Maybe this was there way of saying that they were similar.

Comment

Wasn't some of the crates in DC1 supposed to be marked like the umbrella ones in RE? Although its not considered a cannon game Dino stalker had a part where you drove past an umbrella building forgot what level it was on.

Comment

I love DC, especially the second one! The second one was way better than the first.

Comment

OOh i don't remember the umbrella reference in there, might have to play it again for a quick look

Comment

I've always liked Regina. Somewhat moreso than Jill.

And I also preferred the first Dino Crisis. Although it's a very close shave with the second. The first just had a terrific atmosphere.
                          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

When I first played no.1 I always felt regina was waiting for Gail to turn into a traitor at any given moment.
                            If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CiarenDevlin View Post
                              I've always liked Regina. Somewhat moreso than Jill.

And I also preferred the first Dino Crisis. Although it's a very close shave with the second. The first just had a terrific atmosphere.
                              I agree with you that the first Dino Crisis was the best one. Like you said the atmosphere was great. I also think the puzzles were far better. I liked playing Dino Crisis 2 though but more for the fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X