No announcement yet.

gamming confessions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

- Never completed RE Zero, Outbreak File 2, Gaiden (without cheats that is).
    - Never played GS2, Dead Aim.
    - Never completed FF9, FFX, MGS2.
    - Never played MGS3. Hated MGS4.
    - Did the last mission on GTA4 with cheats after crashing the bike one too many times lol.
    - Dreamcast and PSX rock. So does N64 Goldeneye multiplayer (facility pistols only).

Although I have played them all, i've never beaten a Silent Hill title.
    This one is interesting. I've played SH1, 2 and 3 quite extensively but I've only ever completed SH3. Weird! Maybe it just creeps me out too much lol. SH1 wasn't really my fault though as the game froze at the amusement park and the other times I just never finished - but I did watch my cousin complete it though.

Comment

- I have both outbreak's, I was about to pass the last chapter of Outbreak 1, I was in the final fight! but... the tyrant or whatever it is hit me I fell to the floor and couldn't stan up, I was going to die, and that was what hapened, I couldn't heal myself caus I was on the floor. Well the thing is... since then I never played it again, and since I never past the first one, I wasn't going to play file #2. And that's the story of how a beloved game turned into a game that will never be played again.
      - Another thing is that... I never played any final fantasy's, just Kingdom Hearts (I love KH)
      - I own a PS2 so I played RE4 on it, and when I tryed it on GC I didn't notice the "diference's" wich some say there are with the PS2 version.
      - I NEVER played RE1 for PS and I never passed RE3... it's just that I don't own it and I never had the oportunity to buy, rent or lend it.
      - I had some help from a firnd when it came to passing the giant-bat on RE0, I don't really know why I couldn't beat that thing, it was frustrating.
      - I only passed RE remake with Jill.
      - I didn't like Dead rising as much as when I saw videos on youtube.
      - I never finished RE dead aim, I only tried once, but I cant defeat the last monster, the one that is like... a big... thing, like the LAST stage of Birkin in RE2.
      I have other gaming confessions, but... lets leave it here... ha! and the last one, and the worst one: I ONLY have RE4 original for PS2 (well... and RE0 and REremake for GC, but does are of a friend), all the others are... he... i don't know how it's called... fakes? well! "not original". You must hink this is a horrible thing, but... here in Uruguay the are no PS2 original games, thay are all copys. It's not that bad, this way I can have all the games that I want without spending to much money; and the games are the same, I just bought RE4 special edition caus I wanted to have a RE game original, and I didn't bay it here! I had to bay it in Argentina! so imagine how hard it is to find original PS2 games here

Comment

- Back in the PS1/N64/DC era, gameshark was the solution to *A LOT* of my gaming problems (too scared to play RE2? Infinite Ammo! Can't beat that FF8 boss? Lvl 99!)
        - I'm interested in some survival horrors like fatal frame and siren but I don't have the guts to play it
        - Back when I was 9 or 10 I got freaked out by Grey Fox's face in MGS:VR Missions
        - Around that age I was also freaked out by the ghost photos in MGS.
        - I don't think I understood most of the stories of the games I played for a while. Like when I was younger I'd just play it for the sake of having fun playing it or something. I had to revisit FF8 years after I first finished it just to realize what the story was about (although I had ff8 in my username and email even when I didn't really understand it).
        - I remember roleplaying Resident Evil (or Biohazard, since I didn't know it was called RE then) when I was 6 or 7, despite not actually having gotten that far in the game.
        - Zelda games used to scare me.
        - Lots of things used to scare me.
        Last edited by JcFFx; 08-07-2008, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JcFFx View Post
          - Around that age I was also freaked out by the ghost photos in MGS.
          - I don't think I understood most of the stories of the games I played for a while. Like when I was younger I'd just play it for the sake of having fun playing it or something. I had to revisit FF8 years after I first finished it just to realize what the story was about (although I had ff8 in my username and email even when I didn't really understand it).
          Same thing.
          I have a phobia of ghosts, and those pictures freaked me out so much.
          And I used to play alot of games, even when not understanding what the hell was going on, it was just for the gameplay I think, and thats why games were so fun when you were young.

Comment

oh the confessions lol i have so many:
            - I still play the old skool pokemon games, they rock
            - Got the first Soul Caliber on Dreamcast but not played it at all
            - I only got halo 3 for Xbox live and my Xbox ain't even online yet...
            - Got Final Fantasy 12 on the day it came out and STILL haven't completed it
            - Only Originally got my 360 for Dead Rising and nothing more
            - Bought Star wars the original trilogy on my wii and still haven't got 100%
            - Bought GTA San Andreas on my ps2 and gave up half way through
            - Have the Japanese version of crisis core and still ain't completed it really need
            an english version...
            - Love my old retro games compared to the new ones, their the ones i grew up
            with, so I will play streets of rage on my mega drive, rather than Resi 5 on the
            360 at one point.
            - Bought DrakenGard and never even gave it a fair playthrough.

Comment

Gave mine some thought.

-Used to hustle money in school by playing people at Soulcalibur and Street Fighter Alpha 3 for money
              -I've despised every Halo game thats been released
              -Bought my PS3 for the sole intention of MGS4, RE5 and FFXIII...finished MGS4 and the other 2 are multi platform so no need to keep it anymore, its currently a paperweight.
              -Hated every GTA game, half the time it seems they're trying to be controversial for publicities sake.
              -Had to rebuy Gun Survivor, hated it so much the first time I owned it I used it for many years as a coffee coaster and practiced using it as a throwing disc till it eventually broke, one wall too many.
              -Was told as a kid that scratching a disc in a certain position would enable cheats, ended up keying marks onto various PSone demo discs and came up with squat.
              -Modded my PS2 to play imports of Final Fantasy X and XII upon US release.
              -Never liked Nintendo, ever, SNES was ok, Link to the Past was amazing along with Super Mario World, but beyond that, anything else they've approved has been met with luke warm effection *including Mario Galaxy*.
              -Hated any kind of Fanboy, especially Nintendo to the point where i'd literally get into fist fights with them after classes. -_-
              -Got into martial arts at an early age after being duped by the Street Fighter II Mistranslation in the manual stating Ryu's style as Shotokan Karate instead of Gouken's less lethal Ansatsuken, wouldn't realise my error till I turned brown belt aged 15 :p
              -Used to think Jin's tattoo in Tekken was cool until I turned 17, started college and saw chinese and japanese groups laughing and roughing up white guys who had gotten it tattoed on their arms.
              -Despite playing RE2 well over 40 times, will only ever play B scenarios as I prefer them over A.
              -Can't stand World of Warcraft despite playing a 30 day trial
              -Sega Dreamcast = Greatest Console...ever.

Comment

D is possible my favourite video game series ever, even though there are only 2 games released and no one knows what they are
                I thought I was the only person on the face of the Earth that likes the original D. I never got to play 2, though...

Another VG confession - I like the OverBlood series, although there are only 2 titles.
                I'm a blackstar.

Comment

I loved the first OverBlood but never played the 2nd

Comment

I can't stand any FPS's
                    I own 50 Cent: Bulletproof
                    I think the Outbreak games are crap
                    I spent months trying to find Mortal Kombat Gold for the Dreamcast

Comment

- I've invested over 300 hours into Final Fantasy 7 when it first came out.
                      - I love playing crappy survival horror games.
                      - Playing Silent Hill games creeps me out at times when it's dark and there are weird noises coming from the back speakers of my surround sound...
                      - I play DDR games with my hands using the PS2 controller.
                      - I sometimes pretend to suck at playing some games in order to prevent things like people randomly wanting rematches and stuff of that sort.
                      - I have no problem having sexual perverted fantasies with video game characters.
                      - I have most Japanese versions of the RE games, but have not played one to completion aside from Biohazard DS since I don't need to reconnect my entertainment system to play it.

Comment

Even more I thought of!

- The game Fatal Frame scares the crap out of me and when the ghosts started appearing I screamed "OH HELL NO!" and turned off my PS2.
                        - I played 'Britney Spears Dance Beat' everyday after school when I was younger.
                        -I think Dante from DMC is freakin HOT.
                        - I made a Jill Valentine RP myspace years ago: http://www.myspace.com/angelwithagun

Comment

Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
                          - I play DDR games with my hands using the PS2 controller.
                          FOR SHAME!!!

Comment

1) I actually got too scared the first time i played Fatal Frame and had to turn it off after five minutes...this was last year, and i was 25!

2) I've never completed Resident Evil: Code Veronica.

I've thought about this quite a bit and these are the only things i think are worthy of a confession haha

Comment

-I have the Fatal Frame games...but I've never played them yet since I haven't had time.
                              -Clock Tower scares the hell out of me....fucking scissor man. Didn't care too much for any of the other games...just the first one.
                              -My first 'boyfriend' was in 5th grade...and I liked him because we were both into RE and he let me borrow the strategy guide for the first game.
                              -I am very....very tempted to buy a sealed copy ($80) of one of my all time favorite games: Who Framed Roger Rabbit for the NES. I have made it to the end boss....and never have beaten him. Sadly....buying so many RE items has left my credit card my enemy.
                              sigpic
                              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

- I still haven't beaten about 1/3 of the games I own, including Outbreak File 2, Resident Evil 4 on the Wii, Final Fantasy XII and Dead Rising.
                                - I'm a cheap sod and so buy all my stuff second hand, as a rule.
                                - I still have a friends copy of Alundra and Wild Arms...from 8 years ago or so. In fairness, however, he does have my copies of Sonic 3 and Sonic and Knuckles. With all the emeralds for all the characters.
                                - I usually only give any problems an hour or so before I save and turn off or look at a guide. I'd say it's because, with two kids, my gaming time is limited...but honestly I'm just lazy.
                                - I have a strong dislike for most shooting games, as I tend to get bored with them very quickly.
                                - As with so many I don't like Halo and GTA. Halo was dull while GTA was pointlessly violent. I don't mind violence in games if there's a reason...but pointless violence really puts me off.
                                - I was upset when I found out that Phsychic Detective on the PlayStation didn't have the sex scene on it. I was, however, a very young man who had yet to see a girl in less than a swimmming costume.

Comment

Working...
                                X