Portal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rombie View Post
    It's a bit sad the XBLA version is just pay-for-content for the same that is otherwise free for PC owners.
    This is THE WHOLE game of Portal. Last i checked, Valve were still charging for Portal on Steam?

Once the free content is thrown in as well, i'm sure the price will be comparable to the standalone version of Portal that's on Steam.

Regardless, any talk of price comparisons between the 360 and Steam versions is redundant until anything's confirmed yet.
    Last edited by Stu; 09-02-2008, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Hopefully it's 2 versions:
      Portal + Extra Content.
      Extra Content for The Orange Box owners.

Comment

Nah it's just the one.

Comment

I loved portal. I really like the Challenges even more. Like completing the level using only 4-5 portals? That's some skill. The hardest challenges being the least footsteps ones, IMO. I can't seem to do it like they do it on the video tutorials
          Last edited by Project Omega; 09-02-2008, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
            This is THE WHOLE game of Portal. Last i checked, Valve were still charging for Portal on Steam?

Once the free content is thrown in as well, i'm sure the price will be comparable to the standalone version of Portal that's on Steam.

Regardless, any talk of price comparisons between the 360 and Steam versions is redundant until anything's confirmed yet.
            I'd only read the original reports that the content was stand-alone extra for play, not that that it was Portal + Extra Content. It would be best if it was released as Gradon stated, but without combining it with Portal then I guess they wouldn't seem to note its purchase value as much.

Comment

Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
              I loved portal. I really like the Challenges even more. Like completing the level using only 4-5 portals? That's some skill. The hardest challenges being the least footsteps ones, IMO. I can't seem to do it like they do it on the video tutorials
              That sounds pretty cool!

Comment

all of the effects in my game cause GlaDOS's voice to be f'ed up so i missed out on the dialogue

Comment

Oh well. You can actually activate subtitles in the audio options.

Comment

Working...
                  X