X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nintenfox!

Yah, it had to be said. >.>

Comment

Lol at Nintenfox and Nintenmonkeys, Id buy that shit!

But yeah, the chips have the save game memory in them, so its just like good ol' cartridges. This reminds me, I got Warioware Touched today, lol, good game, I also got Metroid Zero Mission, again a great game.
      Last edited by Saint_Eve; 10-15-2005, 12:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Saint_Eve
        Lol at Nintenfox and Nintenmonkeys, Id buy that shit!

But yeah, the chips have the save game memory in them, so its just like good ol' cartridges. This reminds me, I got Warioware Touched today, lol, good game, I also got Metroid Zero Mission, again a great game.

Warioware Touched is addictive as Heroin. Same as Meteos.

Damn you Nintendo!

Comment

Originally posted by Redfox McBeth
          Warioware Touched is addictive as Heroin. Same as Meteos.

Damn you Nintendo!
          Agreed. I couldnt go to sleep until like 3 yesterday, I was playing Warioware. Lol

Comment

hey, how much does the DS retail for in the US?

today i asked someone i know if he could get me money off a DS over here(he works there) and he told me he could get 5% of a new one and 30% of a pre owned one. i'm just curious as to where is the least expensive to buy it from.

Comment

10chars

Comment

With all of the new games coming out and the Wi-Fi service coming out soon, there really isn't any reason to not get a DS, especially if you can get price chopped off.

Comment

You dont happen to be a Nintendo Rep are you Niko?

Comment

Lol

I've got a PSP. I didn't pay for it but I really enjoy it. It's got some nice quality games, despite them being remakes or ports, but it's still awesome. I'm playign Liberty City Stories at the moment and it's a perfect recreation of Liberty City. Having a portable GTA of this calibre is awesome.

I've also played Untold Legends, Metal Gear Acid and Medievil Resurrection, with Punisher, SWAT and Resident Evil Apocalypes on UMD Movie.

I've played the DS quite a few times thanks to a few friends, but I've always found the games only keep my occupied for a maximum of 15 minutes, then I sort of get bored and put it down. The games I played were Trauma Centre, Under The Knife, which was an excellent game and one of my favourites. Kirby's Canvas Curse is the best DS game ever I hated NIntendogs and found it horrible boring. WarioWare was awesome too but I got bored of it fast >_>. Mario 64 DS is the biggest crock of shit ever. Star Wars Episode III was an oK game but I thought it could've been more. I've had a quick go of Phoenix Wright and it's awesome But yeah, I prefer my PSP >_>

Comment

Games: DS
                      Everything Else: PSP

Comment

My PSP just died on me. Why? Because I put it in my pocket.

It's a hand held gaming system. Aparently, it's worst enemy is an Army Jacket pocket.

Oh, and Sony decided that I needed to send them one hundred and fifty dollars so they could look at it.

I can get a DS and a game for that price.

So, I'm not exactly on happy terms with Sony right now. In fact, I'll probably get a DS when I have the money.

Comment

That's where you made your mistake. The PSP isn't a hand held gaming system. It's a convergence.

Comment

It's a convergence? >_> That doens't quite make sense.

Fox, how did it breakby sticking it in your pocket? I assume you fell over or something and LANDED ON the PSP....hence why you broke it.

Comment

How does that not make sense? It's a convergence.
                              Wireless internet, cell phone (I think?), portable DVD (or UMD, whatever it is), mp3 player, game player.

In the communications world, that's called a convergence, as in a convergence of technology.
                              Not confined to one thing but not great at anything.
                              Last edited by Nikovich; 11-14-2005, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Oh, right, sorry, I took the word the wrong way.

The PSP doesn't have Cell Phone capabilities yet, but people believe it may do so soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X