What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
    Damn, sounds really hard. Maybe I should play Fahrenheit first in case I'm stuck on Siren forever. Is it hard like, just insanely difficult with tough enemy's. Or hard as in, the enemy's are smart, and you have to outsmart them?
    Well...basically, you're unarmed most of the time or may as well be. The enemies are strong enough that fighting one is possible (and very rarely, required) but two or three? You're dead meat. Run and hope they aren't carrying a gun. And if you do manage to beat an enemy? Run away anyway. They'll get up again and you cannot kill them.

You need to sneak through each level. Very, very carefully. And you will die. A lot. Fortunately each level is pretty short and has checkpoints. The main problem, though, is the levels are all linked...for example in one level you can turn on a tap. In another level, later on, it'll be flooded and an item you need to advance will be revealed. A lot of them are less obvious...I remember one was digging up something in a garden. You will need a guide to complete this game, I assure you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
      Well...basically, you're unarmed most of the time or may as well be. The enemies are strong enough that fighting one is possible (and very rarely, required) but two or three? You're dead meat. Run and hope they aren't carrying a gun. And if you do manage to beat an enemy? Run away anyway. They'll get up again and you cannot kill them.

You need to sneak through each level. Very, very carefully. And you will die. A lot. Fortunately each level is pretty short and has checkpoints. The main problem, though, is the levels are all linked...for example in one level you can turn on a tap. In another level, later on, it'll be flooded and an item you need to advance will be revealed. A lot of them are less obvious...I remember one was digging up something in a garden. You will need a guide to complete this game, I assure you.
      That sounds amazingly fun. It's just the extreme difficulty you described make me a bit nervous. But of well. I think Ill play Siren next since Ive had it for a while, I only got Fahrenheit a few days ago. Ill get started on Siren tomorrow. Sounds great from what you say.

I like Stealth too, is it possible to sneak through the entire game?

Comment

• No, it's a requirement through the whole game. Running and fighting rarely work, and a lot of missions involve you getting a second character to the end point. If you don't both make it the mission doesn't end. Mostly you use Sightjack, a power that allows you to see through the eyes of the Shibito so you can see where they are, what they're armed with, and what there pattern of movement is. It also lets you spot key items and hiding spots.

Comment

• God I've spent all day playing on Final fantasy Dissidia I got the game today I chech how long I've been on and it over 5 hours already the game is awsome my fave charater to play as is Kefka Exdeath is second he's more of a challenge to master I must say.

Comment

• Ooh boy, I beat the first 3 or so (5 minute long) missions of Siren and wow, it really is preoccupied with its sightjacking.

Plus I'm almost done with another Silent Hill 2 run, and I think I'm going to get multiple endings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
              God I've spent all day playing on Final fantasy Dissidia I got the game today I chech how long I've been on and it over 5 hours already the game is awsome my fave charater to play as is Kefka Exdeath is second he's more of a challenge to master I must say.
              It's a fun game, I've been playing through since I got it last night.
              I have to get through it all to get the unlockable characters.
              sigpic
              Non-blurry Signature Version
              Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne for the PS2. I'm not into JRPGs, but this one's pretty cool. Plus, it has Dante from DMC as a playable character! That's a steal.

Comment

• Dead Space impossible mode.
                  Im having a little problem here and there but im managing.

Comment

• Fatal Frame. Man, this is pretty scary, but a friend tells me in comparison, FFII is unbelievable how scary it is. D:

Also, why haven't more horror games done this same thing? Random encounters... nothing like opening a door only to have a ghost with a broken neck appear behind you. T_T

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                      Dead Space impossible mode.
                      Im having a little problem here and there but im managing.
                      Believe it or not but I can't pass even the 1st chapter on impossible mode.

Right now i'm playing Infamous.
                      sigpic

Comment

• I restarted Zelda Majora's Mask yesterday havent done too much yet I got 5 masks and im plaing on going to the forest temple today and try to get acupple more masks as well.

Comment

• Flicking between Resident Evil 5 and Gears Of War. I'm gotten surprisingly good in Mercs, I'm getting the SS rank now when I used to just get B/A/S.

I think I'm near the end of Gears Of War. I'm on Act 4 but can't remember where. I think I'm in the basement of the mansion.....I am enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would though.

Comment

• Call Of Duty: World At War. Starting it on Veteran, it's really hard.

And Nazi Zombies... fantastic. Gotta get some MSP to get the map packs.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• I spent most of my day's again yesterday playing on mostly on Final Fantasy Dissidia I completed 6 of the story only 4 left then I can do the final chapter I all so finished the forest temple last night.

Comment

• so i platinumed Dead Space,I beat Impossible Mode with some help of the Steam Punk Force Gun (thats a bad fucking gun lol,im just glad im done with that crappy ass game)

Ill probably play KZ2 again in a little

Comment

Working...
                                X