No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I completed all the 10 charaters story's on FF Dissidia and im onto the final 4 chapters of the main story.

Comment

• Fallout 3. I trying to collect all the bobbleheads.
      sigpic

Comment

• That's one!
        That's two!
        That's three!
        That's four!
        THAT'S FIVE MOTHERFUCKERS!

Currently playing Gears Of War 2.

ETA: Currently in the huge Riftworm. Whao. Spoiler:
        Last edited by BadWolfX; 09-08-2009, 01:26 PM.

Comment

• Well i completed Final Fantasy Dissidia well the main story know I got two extra side storys to complete know this game just keeps giveing me more treats but I kid you not the last boss is really fursstrating it me 10 maches to beat him he's that hard it aint like he's impossible to hit he delivers nasty attakes man I caint wait to see how more anoying he will be on hard mode.
          Last edited by Sephiroth; 09-08-2009, 04:52 PM.

Comment

• Killzone 2 online.Im trying to get all the badges and what not.

Comment

• I bought Alone in the Dark: the new nightmare for 10 bucks and it's still pretty cool, I haven't played it since it first came out. The only thing I don't like is how creatures randomly appear out of the blue, usually behind you, and it takes a thousand years to turn around. However, I like the creepy atmosphere/backgrounds and the opening movie is still pretty awesome.
              Last edited by REmaster; 09-08-2009, 05:34 PM.
              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
              Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Hey Sephiroth, which Play Mode have you been on?

I started on Hardcore. Anyway, I've been playing Dissidia too. Need to capture scenes from it eventually, I had an amazing fight as the VIII characters. Absolutely amazing Quick Battle last night.
                sigpic
                Non-blurry Signature Version
                Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Originally posted by BadWolfX View Post
                  That's one!
                  That's two!
                  That's three!
                  That's four!
                  THAT'S FIVE MOTHERFUCKERS!

Currently playing Gears Of War 2.

ETA: Currently in the huge Riftworm. Whao.
                  That's easily my favorite part of Gears 2. That whole level was epic.

Comment

• At the end of the third act. The whole thing has been pretty damn creepy. The AI and the Sires...;-;

Seems completely different from the rest of the series though. It sort of strays into the Horror genre. I got Resident Evil vibes from it.
                    Last edited by BadWolfX; 09-08-2009, 06:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
                      Hey Sephiroth, which Play Mode have you been on?

I started on Hardcore. Anyway, I've been playing Dissidia too. Need to capture scenes from it eventually, I had an amazing fight as the VIII characters. Absolutely amazing Quick Battle last night.
                      I went with nomal mode but im going to restart the game on hardcore mode but because I completed the 10 storys and final 4 chapter I have unlock alot in the game belive me the replay is great I got another 2 story but there are only side story they both have and extra charater to unlock one good one evil im got going to give it away who they are also for Quick Battle I unlock another charater but you caint as him am afraid and I unlock more game modes.

Comment

At the end of the third act. The whole thing has been pretty damn creepy. The AI and the Sires...;-;

Seems completely different from the rest of the series though. It sort of strays into the Horror genre. I got Resident Evil vibes from it.
                        I felt the same way about the Berzerker in the first game. Gave me a Garrador vibe.

Gears is pretty cool when it dives into horror aspects. I prefer those moments to anything related to the freaking Brumak.

EDIT: As for what I'm currently playing: Resident Evil DS and hopefully Arkham Asylum this weekend.
                        Last edited by DarkMemories; 09-09-2009, 12:51 PM.
                        A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
                          I went with nomal mode but im going to restart the game on hardcore mode but because I completed the 10 storys and final 4 chapter I have unlock alot in the game belive me the replay is great I got another 2 story but there are only side story they both have and extra charater to unlock one good one evil im got going to give it away who they are also for Quick Battle I unlock another charater but you caint as him am afraid and I unlock more game modes.
                          XD I see now, nice. A friend of mine imported the Japanese version in, so I already know what characters they are.

And I agree that it sucks that we can't really play as that one.
                          I need to finish the English version off, and start going back over Star Ocean 3: Til the End of Time.
                          sigpic
                          Non-blurry Signature Version
                          Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

At the end of the third act. The whole thing has been pretty damn creepy. The AI and the Sires...;-;

I thought that too when I played the game. I actually like the Gears of War series a lot. The atmosphere is lovely in both games. Though I prefer the first to the second.

I like how, (and same gos with Uncharted) it veered of track as being a shooter, and almost turns into a horror game at some points. It's very enjoyable. It certainly reminded me of RE in many parts. More so than RE5 did.

I've been playing Forbidden Siren. And damn this game is hard, but also completely brilliant. I love it, yet hate it sometimes too. I use a guide sometimes If I can't figure something out. But most of the time, I generally try to figure it out on my own. It feels so rewarding when you do it all on your own with no help.

Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkMemories View Post
                              EDIT: As for what I'm currently playing: Resident Evil DS
                              Kinda been wanting to jump back into this one myself too.
                              Still annoying me that the multiplayer is ad hoc only (and I bet there's still no way to tunnel the DS' WiFi signal)
                              Really kinda wish I could've had a chance to give the MP mode a proper spin.

Comment

• I finished the Snow temple on Zelda MM last night but I fogot to take all the fariys to the fautain after I went back in time so I got to redo the temple again to collect all the fariys again which im not happy with.

Comment

Working...
                                X