No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Managed to do all the waves of Horde yesterday on Gears 2 with only 3 players. It was intense.

Comment

• I've been playing Sonic and Knuckles and Mass Effect on 360, and RE5, MLB 09 The Show and COD4 on PS3.

I'm really trying to beat Mass Effect so I can be done with it...I'm not all that impressed with the game. The idea of going planet-to-planet, driving around in the Mako and seeking out icons on the radar screen really isn't doing anything for me. The dialogue and story are interesting, though.

I'm trying to hold out on going to Virmire(already have beaten Feros and Noveria) in an attempt to try to prolong the game a bit longer, because I'm afraid that Virmire might be one of the last story missions there is(if I'm wrong, someone just tell me if I am...I'd appreciate it).

At the same time, though...I wanna be done with it so I can delete it off of my hard drive and start playing the copy of Bioshock I ordered from Amazon a few weeks ago.
      Last edited by Vector; 09-14-2009, 05:16 PM.

Comment

• Trust me when I say that the only point in doing any of those things is for extra experience. They're not the point of the game.

Virmire isn't the last story mission, but it is fairly close.
        A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
          RROD... *Price is Right failure music*

I think it's time to bust out my PS2 and focus on that. I should give Siren another go, the first time I played its rigid gameplay gave me a good kick to the gonads. Plus I'm not exactly "stuck" in Haunting Ground...as a matter of fact I'm near the end. I just haven't beaten it yet; I oughta do that.
          Oh that sucks, sorry to hear that.

But yeah, I'd really recommend giving Siren another shot and finish Haunting Ground as I really do love Haunting Ground and it will all make perfect sense once you beat it and see all of the different endings.
          sigpic
          Non-blurry Signature Version
          Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
            I've been playing Sonic and Knuckles and Mass Effect on 360, and RE5, MLB 09 The Show and COD4 on PS3.

I'm really trying to beat Mass Effect so I can be done with it...I'm not all that impressed with the game. The idea of going planet-to-planet, driving around in the Mako and seeking out icons on the radar screen really isn't doing anything for me. The dialogue and story are interesting, though.

I'm trying to hold out on going to Virmire(already have beaten Feros and Noveria) in an attempt to try to prolong the game a bit longer, because I'm afraid the Virmire might be one of the last story missions there is(if I'm wrong, someone just tell me if I am...I'd appreciate it).

At the same time, though...I wanna be done with it so I can delete it off of my hard drive and start playing the copy of Bioshock I ordered from Amazon a few weeks ago.
            It is. Get everything else done before you go to Virmire. Mass Effect is great. I love it to bits

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkMemories View Post
              Virmire isn't the last story mission, but it is fairly close.

Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
              It is. Get everything else done before you go to Virmire. Mass Effect is great. I love it to bits
              So, wait, it is or it isn't?

Comment

• It isn't; there's at least one more planet after Virmire and some stuff on the Citadel.
                A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• It isn't but you want to do everyone you want to before Virmire.

Comment

• Whew.

Got back from GameStop a few hours ago. Got NHL 10 for 360, pre-ordered Uncharted 2, Modern Warfare 2 and Left 4 Dead 2. Got a voucher for the Uncharted multiplayer demo...so I'm downloading that right now. I also just played Bioshock for the first time today.

I'm gonna fail some classes this semester.

Comment

• Originally posted by BadWolfX View Post
                      It isn't but you want to do everyone you want to before Virmire.
                      Funnily enough I just finished Noveria and about to move onto Virmire, been finishing all the downloaded content till now.

Comment

• I may be a little behind the times and all, but I just downloaded the demo's for Batman Arkham Asylum and Wet...and holy shit those are a couple of sick games. I really enjoyed Batman, the Detective mode is awesome, using the grapple gun to swing around above enemies stealthily. The combat system is pretty badass too. This is on my "kill someone to get this game" list.

Wet is sort of similar in a few ways, it reminds of of Max Payne though. But it's definitely on my "get as soon as possible" list.

Comment

• The Wet demo is insanely awesome Can't wait to get the full thing.

ETA: I really am terrible when I play Gears online.
                          Last edited by BadWolfX; 09-16-2009, 08:37 AM.

Comment

• Just been messing around on MGO .
                            Last edited by Sephiroth; 09-16-2009, 09:35 AM.

Comment

• I didnt really like wet all that much to be honest although the sound track was amazing haha. neways im playing MCLA trying to earn a million so that i can buy the garage and get all the cars for free although im pretty happy with my ford gt id still like the saleen and the Saleen mustang

Comment

• I got my Create trophy on LBP so I need one more trophy on it then its a platinum so im trying to get the last trophy I need.

Comment

Working...
                                X