No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been on Dissidia trying to Master Exdeath and Kefka to level 100 today if I can.

Comment

• Dissidia, have mastered all characters and have just been finishing some modes to unlock the remaining achievements.
      sigpic
      Non-blurry Signature Version
      Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• One of the best video game commercials ever...easily the best sports game commercial ever.

Comment

• Scribblesnauts!

I'm quite saddened at how boring my imagination has become...
          sigpic

Comment

• I got the platinum for LBP tonight but I just bought the MGS pack so ill be playing those levels now.

Comment

• Well, I bought Batman tonight, but got side tracked and haven't started playing it yet, but I'm about to tear into it in a few minutes...
              Last edited by Agent_Wong; 09-18-2009, 11:47 PM.

Comment

• Halo 3... I got it back from my cousin, and getting the whole game on Legendary by myself... 3 missions left ;).

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Random battles in Dissidia.

I keep forgetting what abilities I have set and what they're mapped out to on the characters.

1 Hit KO against Tidus... Well not so much as 1 hit KO as Overkill...
                  Such a fun game, and I'm glad I unlocked the rest of the music.

As well as Haunting Ground, spent a few hours harassing one of the enemies before the game glitched and Hewie basically wouldn't stop spinning around.
                  Last edited by Enetirnel; 09-20-2009, 10:01 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Need For Speed Shift. While it isnt as good as the adverts made it out to be its still a pretty fun game im currently drifting around the tracks in my 2010 shelby GT500 stang

Comment

• Shift is the next game on my hit list to buy. Oh my god Batman is definitely one helluva game. So unbelievably good, I just don't know where to start the praise. The best thing they did do for this game though is have Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill reprising their voice roles as Batman and The Joker. The game wouldn't have been the same without those two.

Comment

• Playing through Final Fantasy X-2 on a new file. I really do love this game despite the fact that a lot of people tend to hate it. It's just more fun and upbeat than X which tends to just drain me. It's a nice change to have a Final Fantasy game that is pretty much just....happy.

Comment

• Still playing my way through "The Witcher". I've recently slept with the Lady of the Lake. Yes, the mythical mistress of nature. Epic, no?

I'd rate the Witcher as probably one of the greatest RPG's I've ever played - and I've played many.

I strongly recommend it.

Comment

• Finished Batman: Arkham Asylum earlier today. Still wish I'd had the time to find all the Riddle Trophies and whatnot, but it was a fantastic experience all the same.

Plan to finish LoZ: Twilight Princess later today. Might try to start Bully up afterward; I never did finish it due to a stupid glitch.
                            A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Originally posted by BadWolfX View Post
                              Playing through Final Fantasy X-2 on a new file. I really do love this game despite the fact that a lot of people tend to hate it. It's just more fun and upbeat than X which tends to just drain me. It's a nice change to have a Final Fantasy game that is pretty much just....happy.
                              I do like X-2, however it is a little bit cheesy regardless.

But it is a fun game, and a bit of a nicer break after going over the more depressing Final Fantasies. I was replaying it myself yesterday, until I realized all of my save files were at 100%.
                              But nice choice BadWolf.
                              Last edited by Enetirnel; 09-20-2009, 06:51 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Super Smash Bros Brawl and Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
                                Me and my brothers are saving money to get a Xbox 360. we can finally try resident evil 5.
                                Is the xbox 360 worth getting? i live in the philippines and the games there are damn expensive. >__< 1 PS3 game = P4000+~2000+ and 1 Xbox game = P3000+~2000+

Comment

Working...
                                X