Comment

• Bought Dissidia yesterday.

My god, I love this game.

Comment

• Originally posted by BadWolfX View Post
        Bought Dissidia yesterday.

My god, I love this game.
        Welcome to the club BadWolf.

It only gets better and better, I've been replaying it to the death.
        I'm currently playing a Quick Battle at the moment in it - kicking Cloud's ass for something to go onto YouTube.

Who is your main character choice?
        sigpic
        Non-blurry Signature Version
        Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• I don't really have a main character yet, I've only really been playing through Story Mode (apart from a few quick battles to get Cloud up to level 20 for an Accomplishment). I'm just playing Destiny Odyssey IX right now.

I think I may end up choosing Zidane or Squall as a main character on the Cosmos side though. I just love how they both play. I did quite like Cecil but he's....awkward. You have to be in Paladin mode to really have any decent Brave attacks but to finish someone off it's easiest to do it in Dark Knight (or whatever the dark form is called) so....

Zidane or Squall for me up to now. I'd choose Tidus but his crazy flipping around makes it hard to make contact with some of his HP Attacks....

I've still got a good five characters to start playing as yet though. I'm going through them in ascending difficulty.

Comment

• I completely understand what you mean. I personally use Squall or Ulti normally myself (VIII's my favorite so...), Tidus' blitzball attacks are a lot slower in the English versions than the Japanese which is a shame as he was great in the Japanese one.

But it's worth playing through as them all, as they all have their pros' and cons'.
            sigpic

Comment

• Huh, I wonder why they nerfed his Blitzball attacks. I actually wonder why they bothered balancing the characters at all when releasing it in US/UK, it doesn't really make sense.

There's been times when I've leveled up several times in one match. Two level ups in one match isn't really odd but I got four in one with Zidane. And I have no idea how I got that much experience. I really wish I saved the Replay now....

Comment

• Oh, general complaints and that through the testers they saw that different countries do have different standard gameplay styles which is why they balanced it out a bit.

Wow, that's a few levels up. I wish I could say how many I've gotten through per battle, but I can't remember because I've already Lv.100/Mastered all of the characters due to suddenly having too much time on my hands.
                sigpic

Comment

• Broken Steel...totally loving the expansion. It makes me so eager for the others too, especially The Pitt and Point Lookout. They have the creepiest look to them. Mothership Zeta and Operation: Anchorage look cool, but they don't really have any creepy levels.
                  sigpic
                  Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Aaaahhhh, yeah! October 13th.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post

Aaaahhhh, yeah! October 13th.
                      It comes with all the expansions! YESSSS. Me wants. I really want to play Fallout I've heard great things about this game...

Silent Hill: Shattered Memories is dated November 3rd, CoD: MW2 comes out November 10th, L4D2 & DSC come out November 17th.
                      Shit I'm gonna be broke!
                      Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 09-27-2009, 12:43 AM. Reason: Checked release dates... Thanks Renvall

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• MW2 is released November 11th, I believe.

Comment

• I finally finished Wolfenstien 3D, Its already off my hard drive. Im off to play survival mode on Turtles In Time cause I still need that damn trophy. Then im hitting up Killzone 2 again.

Comment

• Can't sleep...playing the Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker demo. Very tough to get an S rank on the Tank mission.

Comment

• Well, we poor abused PS3 users have finally gotten Broken Steel for Fallout. It's only a few months late. Now we just need the other four updates that the PC and 360 got...

My ass feels sore.

Comment

• Just finished FFVII: Crisis Core yesterday (the ending was really sad ) and starting on FFVII. I love Sephiroth's theme tune.

Comment

Working...
                                X