No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished Obscure on Thursday. Now I'm playing Metroid Prime 3 again, and IMO it feels too soon after the first time.

Damn you Shattered Memories; why'd you have to get delayed twice?
    A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Im up to chapter 5 on Uncharted on hard mode god I fogot how anoying it can easly get and im also about to do the Water Temple on Zelda TWP I really hate hate hate that Temple but at the same time I enjoy it it's sounds strange but considering most temples in the zelda series are easy to do beat aprt from the Sky Temple it aint hard to understand why.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
        Im up to chapter 5 on Uncharted on hard mode god I fogot how anoying it can easly get and im also about to do the Water Temple on Zelda TWP I really hate hate hate that Temple but at the same time I enjoy it it's sounds strange but considering most temples in the zelda series are easy to do beat aprt from the Sky Temple it aint hard to understand why.
        the water temple is so fuckin' easy i think. i think Majora's Masks dungeons are bit harder.
        Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• ^
          Well in my defence I havent play TWP for over a year and the fact I got both the Wii and GC verson of the game and there's the whole mirror swap for each verson's it took me about hour to do so it was not as bad as I thought it whould be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
            ^
            Well in my defence I havent play TWP for over a year and the fact I got both the Wii and GC verson of the game and there's the whole mirror swap for each verson's it took me about hour to do so it was not as bad as I thought it whould be.
            mah bad, i thought you were talkin' about the Ocarina of Time Water Temple, i don't even remember TP that well. all i know is that there's a Sky Temple and a level that is far in to the wasteland area. i haven't beaten that game in over 2 years.
            Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• I'm currently switching off between ODST, RE5, and Left 4 Dead.

Oh, and I just bought scribblenauts. Which is actually a really clever game, hopefully it doesn't lose it's novelty.

Comment

• Been playing The Grudge for Wii.

This game (a title which it barely qualifies for) is by far the worst piece of shit ever created. It makes Vampire Rain and Superman 64 look like f****** masterpieces.

It shall soon be gone from my sight.

Comment

• Brocharted 2: Among Bro's

Comment

• Uncharted 2: Chloe's Humongous ASS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                      Uncharted 2: Chloe's Humongous ASS.
                      I too am playing this

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkMemories View Post
                        Been playing The Grudge for Wii.

This game (a title which it barely qualifies for) is by far the worst piece of shit ever created. It makes Vampire Rain and Superman 64 look like f****** masterpieces.

It shall soon be gone from my sight.
                        Really?!
                        That's disappointing. I was really looking forward to that game.

My Fallout 3 GOTY edition (PS3) was shipped out last week so I should have that soon. I've heard it's a great game but I'm also glad I know nearly nothing about it. It's apparently a huge game and it comes with all the DLC episodes. Should be good value for $60.

Oh, and I've been playing 'RE4' (again!) and 'Uncharted 2: Among Awesomeness'.

Comment

• Got my platinum on Drake's Fortune and I'm now delving into Among Thieves. So far everything I liked about the first is well improved or done in a different way that makes it better.

Comment

• hmm thats one reason i would buy a PS3, Uncharted 1 and 2 look awsome i hate console exclusive games lol

Comment

• Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night
                              sigpic

Comment

• Well, I just finished the main game of House of the Dead:Overkill. I'm glad I traded that crappy Grudge "game" in for this, let me tell you. It's a fast-paced and hilarious thrillride, even if the stuff at the end is a little too WTF for my taste.

Looking forward to playing it Co-op this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X