No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heh, as a new PS3 owner, I'm only playing Uncharted 1 right now, but god damn am I impressed. The great visuals motivate you to look for treasure, the gameplay is smooth and simple (of course I had some practice with the UC2 demo), and the plot and characters fit the action/adventure tone. Everything has a fluidity to it. I can't wait to play the second one.

Beyond that it's the random Silent Hill playthrough.

Comment

• Just bought killing floor onto my Steam account, a few here recommended me on buying it since it's a good game. And hearing all the fancy updates I couldn't resist to pass on the offer, I'm looking forward to playing with some of you guys

Comment

• I just got Borderlands

This game is fucking orgasmic. The art style is gorgeous. Think Tank Girl...if you know what Tank Girl is

Comment

• Originally posted by Humor Tumor View Post
          I just got Borderlands

This game is fucking orgasmic. The art style is gorgeous. Think Tank Girl...if you know what Tank Girl is
          I want to play that game so badly. I've had the song they play during the intro and tv commercial stuck in my head for days. I think I might Gamefly it.

Speaking of Gamefly, they sent me Spyborgs and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Smash-Up recently, so I've been working my way through those. Well, I guess you can't really work your way through Smash-Up, since it's a fighting game, but whatever.

Sadly, it's not very good. This sure has turned out to be one heck of a 25th anniversary. Feh.

Comment

• Is Smash-up the one that's like Super Smash Bros?

It's a shame it's not so good

Also, Brutal Legend. It's a pretty decent game; funny, and pretty involved. I sank quite afew hours without realizing it.

Comment

Is Smash-up the one that's like Super Smash Bros?
              Yeah. It's basically Brawl, but without the polish, tight controls, or insane amount of unlockables and modes.

Comment

• That is dissapointing. Is t at least redeemable as a party game for the partially drunk?

Comment

That is dissapointing. Is t at least redeemable as a party game for the partially drunk?
                  What isn't redeemable when you're drunk?

In all seriousness, though, I imagine it's much more enjoyable when you're playing with friends than it is playing by yourself. It has online play, too, but as I am currently unable to connect online with my Wii, I can't comment on how it holds up.

Comment

• I wish they could make a new TMNT game that actually does the franchise justice. I haven't seen one since the arcade game I played back in 94 or there about. God damn I miss it.

Comment

• Batman Arkham Asylum. I wasn't expecting much from this game, but it's quite good! And I could use a sexy psycho bitch like Harley Quinn... Damn.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Currently playing Samurai Warriors 2:Empires and Resident Evil 4 again.

Comment

• Anybody here play Beatles: Rock Band yet?

I was hoping to see if it was worth a full price, or to wait for a price drop.

Comment

• Going on Zelda TWP soon to finish the Snow Peck Ruins.

Comment

• Uncharted 2 Crushing mode.
                              Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 10-23-2009, 04:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                                Uncharted 2 Crushing mode.
                                someone said it was easier than the Crushing mode on Uncharted 1. which isn't a bad thing if it is, i just don't want it to be like BioShock where there isn't much of a difference between Normal-Hard-Survivor.
                                Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Working...
                                X