No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• decided to replay the force unleashed i love this game and its got a great story to it

Comment

• been playing borderlands all week, probably one of the best RPG shooter's Ive ever played.

Comment

• Call Of Duty: World @ War. The map packs for Xbox 360 are on promotion this week only, 50% off because of MW2's arrival. So I get moar zombies, half the price. Shi No Numa here I come!!!

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• I'm playing Chrono Trigger on an emulator on my iPod and Call of Duty 4 and I think I may have a go at re-playing Resident Evil 1-3 as a marathon.

Comment

• Tekken 6. Going through Scenario Campaign mode, then on to online i guess.

Comment

• MGS3 on Hard trying not to kill anyone... and The Fear is kicking my ass, I can't seem to defeat him with the Mk22. Help?

Comment

• 1.Thermal goggles
                2.if you dont have the goggles look around for falling leaves

Comment

• Finished replaying SH Origins, 2, and 3 this past week. Contemplated playing The Room, then realized how much BS I'd have to put up with that's unique to that game so I decided against it.

I'll probably replay Homecoming on Halloween, and next week I'll spend on God of War I and II.
                  A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                    1.Thermal goggles
                    2.if you dont have the goggles look around for falling leaves
                    I was doing that, but when his stamina was at the half, he always went down to eat something at recover it... and I had only 20 bullets for the Mk22. Anyway, thanks for the help mate, I defeat him 30 minutes ago with a lot of patience and continues .

Comment

• Originally posted by Ridley W. Hayes View Post
                      I was doing that, but when his stamina was at the half, he always went down to eat something at recover it... and I had only 20 bullets for the Mk22. Anyway, thanks for the help mate, I defeat him 30 minutes ago with a lot of patience and continues .
                      The Fear is always a huge pain in the ass for me. Every other boss is cake, but he's...fucking annoying.

Comment

• Yeah he is but his camo can come in handy if you tranq him. I totally forgot that he eats things to get his stamina back up (because his camo drains his stamina) what you should do (if you have any) is throw out some rotten food and he'll eat it and his stamina will go down.

Comment

• I started Fallout 3 GOTY edition last night. It's my first time playing the game and WOW! I think I'm REALLY gonna get into it.
                          I wish I didn't have to work the next 4 days because I'd love to just lose myself in that giant world for a long, LONG time. It's epic!

I also got the new Smackdown. It's a bit crappy in some ways (still not as good as some of the earlier versions) but it's pretty good in other ways. I don't follow the WWE, I just like the 'Create' modes and they are nice. I'm slowly making nearly the entire cast of Resident Evil. There's a paint tool which really expands what's possible.
                          I'm really angry they no longer allow you to fight females against males.
                          "Thou shalt not wrestle the opposite sex"
                          I can upload my creations for others to use but I havn't tried that yet. I'll at least take some pics of my RE characters to show, because some look pretty accurate.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkMemories View Post
                            Contemplated playing The Room, then realized how much BS I'd have to put up with that's unique to that game so I decided against it.

Just give it one playthrough. If the great story and disturbing presentation don't win you over and cover for the gameplay, then I'd be surprised. The "BS" is really nothing you can't get used to and adapt.

Comment

• After a hiatus (cause I got stuck lolz) I started playing Mirror's Edge once again. Forgot how fucking annoying the gameplay could be >:C

Comment

• Originally posted by YamiYumes View Post
                                After a hiatus (cause I got stuck lolz) I started playing Mirror's Edge once again. Forgot how fucking annoying the gameplay could be >:C
                                That game gave me a headache. Seriously.

I'm not usually prone to motion sickness, either.

Comment

Working...
                                X