No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing RE4 and RE:UC in preparation for Darkside Chronicles next week.

Also enjoying some Mario Kart Wii in between sessions of those games.
    A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkMemories View Post
      Playing RE4 and RE:UC in preparation for Darkside Chronicles next week.

Also enjoying some Mario Kart Wii in between sessions of those games.
      Same here. I borrowed my cousins wii since he doesn't use it and am playing RE:UC for RESC next week.

Also playing REead Aim just for the heck of kiling time.

Comment

• the L4D2 demo like a crack addict.

Comment

• I'm playing MW2 Spec-Ops mode like a crack addict; I'm replaying the second mission trying to best it, and overall I'm impressed with the whole thing. Nazi zombies be damned, there are more than enough situations to keep people busy.
          Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 11-09-2009, 07:15 PM.

Comment

• Been goofing around on Hitman Blood Money lately. Trying to find multiple ways to achieve Silent Assassin amuses me :B

Comment

• Dragon Age: Origins using my Human Warrior *Level 11*, trying to go for a out and out DPS character dual wielding sword and dagger but most of the time got rolled over by the enemy till I got my dexterity up to the point where I don't get penalised much anymore for using 2 weapons.

Having alot of fun with the gift giving, its suprisingly alot if not identical to Onimusha 2 :p.

Comment

• doing Uncharted 2 on Hard. this game is a little too long i think, way too many chapters for this type of game.
                Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Sound would say thats a good thing.
                  I enjoyed the fact the game was longer then most games of that genre.

Comment

• ^ Same here. It allows for the characters and plot to develop more naturally than if it was a rushed, three-hour shoot 'em up romp like ODST.
                    Last edited by Canas Renvall; 11-10-2009, 05:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dude View Post
                      Dragon Age: Origins using my Human Warrior *Level 11*, trying to go for a out and out DPS character dual wielding sword and dagger but most of the time got rolled over by the enemy till I got my dexterity up to the point where I don't get penalised much anymore for using 2 weapons.

Having alot of fun with the gift giving, its suprisingly alot if not identical to Onimusha 2 :p.
                      Ive been having a lot of fun with this game! the story so far is pretty interesting. I too am a Duel wielding sword and dagger human warrior lol

Neways tonight i played MW2 all night but tomorrow im torn between MW2 and Dragon Age Origins Both games are great so its hards to choose lol

Comment

• Finished REUC and RE4 again as planned.

All that's left is Mario Kart Wii, and then it'll be another Left 4 Dead weekend before both 2 and DSC come out.
                        A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Playing Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time, and loving it so far!

Comment

• just bought Gears of War 2, and so far it's pretty fun. The gameplay still hold up well, but not as crazy as it seemed in '06

Comment

• Finished Persona 4, and am now going back to my saved file on Persona 3. I loooove this game <333

Comment

• gonna do Uncharted 2 on Crushing. some have stated that it was easier than Uncharted 1. hope its true, cause Crushing on Uncharted 1 was a bitch and a half.
                                Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Working...
                                X