What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitman: Blood Money

I'm trying to get a silent assasin rank at the last level.
    sigpic

Comment

• God Of War Collection.

Comment

• Left 4 Dead 2 mainly. I really love how they varied up the scenarios, from collecting gas for a car to going through a level, then going back to see it flooded with a few inches of rain, to crossing the Pontchairtrain Bridge, to putting on a rock show. It's so much fun!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
          Well, Fallout 3 isn't as good as the first and second. I do enjoy it though. But the storyline is very by the numbers. It's the world itself that intruiged me, and some of the add ons have proven to be a lot of fun.
          I don't think that's a fair comparison...

But yeh, Fallout 3 is pretty good, and so are the first two. I need to get around to playing them somehow..

But guess what else, guise? I GOT THE ORANGE BOX FOR MAH PC.

I'm playing that now.

Comment

• Wow, just uninstalled the Orange Box for my PC today, go figure :p

More Dragon Age as Dalish Elf Rogue and Dwarf Noble Warrior.

Comment

• Little Big Planet!!! I'm not a big fan of platformers but I love this game, i'm having lots of good laughs playing online with friends!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunglasses View Post
                Little Big Planet!!! I'm not a big fan of platformers but I love this game, i'm having lots of good laughs playing online with friends!
                I'm pissed at myself for trading in LBP. It is one of the few games I played even after I platinum'd it.

Comment

• I started playing Assassin's Creed 2 today...only because I heard it wasn't as boring as the first one.
                  Originally posted by Zombie Fred View Post
                  Dragon Age 2 is already in pre development. Bioware pretty much is one of EA's biggest chances of hitting high revenue with the old republic coming, and DLC for their top games (with two years planned content for both Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age: Origins).

I've almost done all side quests that are relevant to me, with the side quests for my characters done (other than Alister). I will wait for the expansions to come along (one being related to Oralis) it's going to be sweet times. Best game I've played this year (with Batman a near second!).

Picture related, it's me
                  I really enjoyed KOTOR and Mass Effect. Would you say Dragon Age is a similar game to those? Do you get to choose various responses to conversations and such?
                  Last edited by Corrin; 11-29-2009, 08:57 PM.

Comment

• South Park: Let's Go Tower Defense Play!

I can't stop laughing... This game is Plants vs. Zombies meets South Park. The bonus snippet videos, the enemies, dialog, if you're a South Park fan this is pure win.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Just god done beating God Of War 1. Pretty damn good but a little frustrating at times. Now the challenge of the god's was a complete bitch but I manged to beat it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Corrin View Post
                        I started playing Assassin's Creed 2 today...only because I heard it wasn't as boring as the first one.

I really enjoyed KOTOR and Mass Effect. Would you say Dragon Age is a similar game to those? Do you get to choose various responses to conversations and such?
                        Dragon Age's dialogue is similar to the likes of the old republic and Mass Effect, but there's a load more branching during the game and the combat can play similar to kotor and also to the likes of Baldur's gate and never winter nights. I'd say you will enjoy it if you liked their other work.

Comment

• Just started getting into NHL 10 again, a fantasy draft with the Phoenix Coyotes. This team is filthy.

Comment

• Just played the God of War III demo for the first time.

I feel like crying. It is absolutely incredible. The blood...my God, the blood. The gore. My GOD, the gore! 2010 already has a BIGTIME Game of The Year candidate right here. It is INCREDIBLE. It's the same hack-and-slash, nonstop violence that we've come to expect from Kratos...but the scale of this game is absolutely unmatched, and that was JUST the demo.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                              Just played the God of War III demo for the first time.

I feel like crying. It is absolutely incredible. The blood...my God, the blood. The gore. My GOD, the gore! 2010 already has a BIGTIME Game of The Year candidate right here. It is INCREDIBLE. It's the same hack-and-slash, nonstop violence that we've come to expect from Kratos...but the scale of this game is absolutely unmatched, and that was JUST the demo.
                              Got to disagree there. I thought the demo was just pretty much God of war 2 with just a new polish shine (which isn't a bad thing) but it does look good aye, but not at overwhelming levels no. Hopefully I get proved wrong when it comes to playing the full game when released.
                              Last edited by Zombie Fred; 12-05-2009, 04:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                                Just played the God of War III demo for the first time.

This. I love the GOW3 demo.

Comment

Working...
                                X