No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I MAED A GAM3 W1TH ZOMBIES 1N IT!!!1 is pretty fantastic.

Comment

• Back on WoW, just completed Culling of Stratholme on Heroic.

Comment

• Been messing around on Left 4 dead.

Comment

• Just to remind you that the VGA awards are on soon (1 hour and a half) and we will be seeing some great surprised for what's in store for 2010, with the first reveal of Halo:Reach, Epic's new title, what's coming next from Lucasarts in Starwars, and much much more. Emma and Gareth out.

Links for stream; http://www.justin.tv/rush_rushes
          Television's destination for premium entertainment and storytelling, with original scripted and non-scripted series
          Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 12-12-2009, 05:38 PM.

Comment

• Geoff Keighley says the biggest surprise in VGA history will happen in the first 5 minutes.

Do not miss the first five minutes of the VGAs for our biggest surprise premiere in VGA history!

Granted, the VGA's have only been around since 2003, but...it seems like they're keeping the announcement tightly under wraps.

Any guesses? Half Life 2: Episode 3? MGS: Rising? Some stupid new Rock Band game?
            Last edited by Vector; 12-12-2009, 05:47 PM.

Comment

• Dammit, I really want to see it now. I'll be at Ninja Assassin when this starts... D:

Comment

• I'm currently playing the PS3 version of BioShock on survivor mode with no vita chamber, the platinum trophy is waiting for me ehehe

@ChrisRedfield29
                I suppose Geoff Keighley was referring to the brand new gameplay trailer of Halo Reaach or the (rumored) Gears Of War 3 announcement Trailer! I hope so!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunglasses View Post
                  @ChrisRedfield29
                  I suppose Geoff Keighley was referring to the brand new gameplay trailer of Halo Reaach or the (rumored) Gears Of War 3 announcement Trailer! I hope so!
                  It could be Gears 3, but it's not Halo: Reach because that's been announced. This premiere is supposedly a surprise.

Then again, Gears 3 wouldn't really be that much of a surprise, now would it? Everyone knows it's coming...
                  Last edited by Vector; 12-12-2009, 06:54 PM.

Comment

• Wow, a Batman: Arkham Asylum sequel....this soon? That is a surprise.

Last edited by Vector; 12-12-2009, 07:00 PM.

Comment

• Streaming isn't working for me, and I called Shenanigans the moment Jack Black *who was in the crowd* won best Voice actor, you can't say that wasn't rigged.

Also despite it being great, Assassins Creed 2 didn't deserve best action/adventure over Uncharted 2.

Comment

• I don't even care who wins these awards because I end up disagreeing with most of them. It's a popularity contest...

...although I'm REALLY confused as to how Rocksteady beat out Naughty Dog AND Infinity Ward for best studio? What the fuck?
                        Last edited by Vector; 12-12-2009, 07:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                          I don't even care who wins these awards because I end up disagreeing with most of them. It's a popularity contest.
                          Of course it is, it just infuriates me that Jack Black won when its pretty obvious he was going to be given the award for just showing up to the thing.

Comment

• Jack Black won because he's a "celebrity." Casual gamers have no idea who Nolan North is. Nolan deserved the award, in my opinion, but it was between Jack Black and Mark Hamill because of what they've done.
                            Last edited by Vector; 12-12-2009, 07:30 PM.

Comment

• Mark Hamill I could understand but what does Jack Black actually do besides shouting alot waving his hands about playing a guitar *badly* and all round coming off as a bit of a retard in everything he does?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dude View Post
                                Mark Hamill I could understand but what does Jack Black actually do besides shouting alot waving his hands about playing a guitar *badly* and all round coming off as a bit of a retard in everything he does?
                                Nothing really. And from what I've heard from B:AA, Hamill did a fantastic job as the Joker. Oh well.

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 just announced. Looks like Starkiller is a Jedi now? Ehh...

Comment

Working...
                                X