X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Er but Spoiler:

How the f*** does that work!!!

Comment

• Was it Starkiller? I dunno, I never played the original, but it sure looked like him in that teaser.

Comment

• I can't get streaming to work and im not in the US so im shit out of luck until tomorrow.

Comment

• Thank God, a TRUE Prince of Persia sequel to the PS2 trilogy. I can't wait for that.

Comment

• Actually I can wait, I liked the idea that the first trilogy was completely concluded in every way, they're only rehashing it as fanboys were losing their minds over the fact the series went in a new direction and didn't have sand or generically angry princes in it anymore.

Comment

• I actually can't remember how The Two Thrones ended. It'd be sweet if Ubisoft released all 3 games on a blu-ray disc a la God of War Collection.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                I actually can't remember how The Two Thrones ended.
                It ended Spoiler:

Pretty damn smart if you ask me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                  It ended Spoiler:

Pretty damn smart if you ask me.
                  Ahh, that's right. Thanks for the refresher. That was a good ending.

Well, Uncharted 2 won Game of The Year at the VGA's. Color me flabbergasted. I honestly couldn't believe a PS3-exclusive won in a popularity contest, going up against the likes of Modern Warfare 2, Assassin's Creed II, Batman: Arkham Asylum and Left 4 Dead 2. Well-deserved, if I may say so. As a whole, Uncharted 2 was my game of the year choice as well, and I voted for it. Congrats to Naughty Dog.

Comment

• Agreed, they did well with that ending.

I too would've voted for Uncharted 2 had I watched the VGAs... now, I tried to YouTube the new Prince of Persia, but I'm not finding anything. If it's a true sequel to the Sands of Time trilogy (not limited to the PS2, I have the trilogy for Gamecube ), I want to be filled in.

Comment

• Im playing though Resident Evil outbreak 1 on nomal mode.

Comment

• Finished all achievements on ODST with fire fight, and some excellent matches with friends was a great experience. Onto finishing the achievements with Halo Wars.

Comment

• Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess
                          sigpic

Comment

• Recently finished The Saboteur...now spending some time playing UC2 multi-player again (and being painfully reminded how terrible I am).

All the while impatiently awaiting the release of Castle Crashers on the PSN.

Comment

• Playing UC2 with Jills boob and other's online. Meanwhile I'm also playing God Of War 2. On my second play through because the boss batch 3 trophy is glitched. You either have to get it by playing the whole game in one sitting or do a second play through.

Comment

• Got the BioShock Platinum trophy few days ago, so now i have a lot of free time to play Fallout 3, awesome game! I never played the first 2 games of the franchise but i'm planning the get them as well.

@nemesiswontdie
                                PM me if you see me online on the PSN (even if i'm playing other games) because I would like to play with you some Uncharted2 multiplayer, all my friends are playing that damn Modern Warfare 2 and I'm tired to play with random people XD

Comment

Working...
                                X