No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good choice, you won't be dissapointed.
    sigpic

Comment

• As big as the install (3GB) this better be fucking good lol. Apperently takes 120+ hours to platinum? I didnt buy it for the trophies but damn that's alot of hours lol.

Comment

• Left 4 dead 2 (offline, since I magically can't play it online) and Batman: Arkham asylum on hard

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
          As big as the install (3GB) this better be fucking good lol. Apperently takes 120+ hours to platinum? I didnt buy it for the trophies but damn that's alot of hours lol.
          i passed on it. i hated the way the character animation looked. *shivers* i respect Bioware, but damn, i thought they could have done a better job on it.

i dunno how long Demon's Souls is, since i haven't started it, but someone said takes up to 3 and a half playthroughs to get the platinum in that one.
          Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• i finished MGS4 on the 31st for like, the 10th time. doing a new profile i started a while back where i'm getting every flashback on each difficulty. so far i did very easy to normal for a total of 792 flashbacks. 2 more difficulties and i'll have them all.
            Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Started Borderlands tonight. Seems like a pretty cool game. I didn't really like it at first, seemed kind of slow to start up, but it's beginning to grow on me.

Couldn't sleep so I booted up Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 again, and I'm really liking the direction the game is going in. I never paid too much attention to Marvel's Civil War, but it really is an awesomely interesting debate -- whether superheroes should register with the government or not. Whose side to take -- Iron Man, pro-registration, or Captain America's anti-registration rebellion? The game is beginning to get really fun.

Comment

• Playing Dragon Origins. I'm really liking it. I like Morrigan. She's pretty hot for a game character . Trying to get her to like me.

Comment

• I'm currently playing Borderlands and sometime RE5.

If anyone is interested to play borderlands let's play!

Comment

• Finished Silent Hill: Shattered Memories. What a good game. One of the few, few games that justifies the investment on a Wii (When I bought it, it was the double of the standard US retail price, almost 400 US bucks .)

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• -PS3-
                      Borderlands
                      Tekken 6
                      Assassins Creed
                      Burn Zombie Burn
                      Resident Evil 2
                      gonna be buying from hte psn store shortly...
                      Resident EvilC, Resident Evil 3 & Silent Hill

-Xbox 360-
                      COD:MW2 online only

-WII-
                      looking into getting Resident EvilSC

Comment

• I got Arkham Asylum for Christmas and I'm currently replaying it on the Hard difficulty to get the achievement. I also missed two other achievements that I can only get on the storyline. I can guess what I have to do for one of them but for the other I have no idea what to do. I can only assume I have to have a melee fight with either Bane, Killer Croc or a Titan Goon.

Comment

• Fate/Stay Night. Yes, it's a hentai game. I just watched the anime though, and enjoyed it, and this has even more delicious story for me. So time to H it up.

Comment

• I'm playing the MAG beta. Picture it as Killzone (objective-based, resupply stations etc) with a MW aesthetic. Not much to say about another FPS, but I'm having fun.

Comment

• Playing Valkyria Chronicles, I'm on chapter 5.

Oh, me likie. Me likie long time. Think of it as... Fire Emblem meets Gears of War. Basically you're given a set amount of points to use per round (foot soldiers use one point, your tank uses 2) on the map, and when you select a unit the map zooms in to a third-person perspective on that character and they have a bar at the bottom that shows how far they can move. Now, mind you, you have to be careful since while moving it's all real-time. They're getting shot at. You press R1 to aim, and here you can take your time aiming. You only get one aim per turn, so you're gonna want to find cover before you run out of movement.

It's actually a beautiful, seamless transition from map to movement and back again. It's really fresh.

Comment

• I'm still playing Dragon Age Origins. I'm liking it alot more than i though I would. I'm at the end but the final boss is a bitch.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X