No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ive been playing resident evil 5 and army of two the 40th day and also modern warfare 2
    and finally assassins creed 2, army of two is a lot better then the original there are more guns and more freedom. modern warfare 2 is cool online and offline the story is worth a play through alot cooler and stronger guns on this one. and then finally assassins creed 2 has the best story mode out of them all it goes really deep and you learn more things withen the first couple hours

Comment

• Well, *rubs hands together excitedly* I just got the PS2 version of Silent Hill: Shattered Memories in the mail, almost 5 months after ordering it. From what I heard the port was handled most impressively. I'm going to build it up a bit more.
      Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 01-21-2010, 03:14 PM.

Comment

• Playing through Guilty Gear XX #RELOAD, on Maniac in the story/aracde/M.O.M./VS CPU fights and am probably going to play some online matches.

Only downside is, makes me notice how much I really fucking hate my PC controller (360 type) for playing it.

Great game though.
        sigpic
        Non-blurry Signature Version
        Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Ok, decided to give RE5 a second go, got past level 3.1 but Sheva's AI on 1 player mode is next to awful!, enjoying the game alot more now though then I thought I would.

Eterniel: Considered getting an arcade stick for the PC? I know most Hori and 360 Arcade pads work, from experience the Hori's Ex2 and Mad Catz's 360 Arcade Fightstick TE work fine on the PC.
          Last edited by The Dude; 01-22-2010, 10:03 AM.

Comment

• Beaten Batman AA last night planing on playing the whole game again on hard mode and get all the challenges done.

Comment

• So I finished playing Silent Hill: Shattered Memories, and interestingly enough I found that the ending (I got the "Love Lost" one) made me much more interested in the story, and eh, it made me cry too. I was ready to slam the game left and right (at that point I was at Alchemilla) but now I have respect for it. The emotion behind the story IMO strikes the same chord that the first 3 do. There are still a few things that I can't stand about the game, but I'm looking forward to playing it from different perspectives.

Comment

• Uncharted 2 on Crushing.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
                  So I finished playing Silent Hill: Shattered Memories, and interestingly enough I found that the ending (I got the "Love Lost" one) made me much more interested in the story, and eh, it made me cry too. I was ready to slam the game left and right (at that point I was at Alchemilla) but now I have respect for it. The emotion behind the story IMO strikes the same chord that the first 3 do. There are still a few things that I can't stand about the game, but I'm looking forward to playing it from different perspectives.
                  Not sure which ending that is, but is it the one

MASSIVE END-OF-GAME SPOILERS. SERIOUSLY, DON'T TOUCH IT IF YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED IT. I WILL CUT A BITCH. ...Okay, not really.
                  Spoiler:

'Cause that's the one I got. I cried too. I felt so bad afterwards.
                  Last edited by Canas Renvall; 01-22-2010, 06:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dude View Post
                    Eterniel: Considered getting an arcade stick for the PC? I know most Hori and 360 Arcade pads work, from experience the Hori's Ex2 and Mad Catz's 360 Arcade Fightstick TE work fine on the PC.
                    I honestly haven't ever played Guilty Gear on an arcade stick so using anything except a PlayStation type of controller feels a little weird to me.

I would have bought one, however I can never seem to find arcade sticks over here and then they're priced too high ($120 and upwards).

Thank you for the information on the ones that work, I'll have a proper look into it as Guilty Gear is worth getting one for.

Currently, I'm playing Clock Tower 3.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Just replayed the first Max Payne to get ready for MP3.

Comment

• Since my vacations are almost over, I'm doing a re-run of all the Resident Evil games I have, shame I don't have a PS2 to play RE1 / Outbreaks / Survivors .

So far I'm 1/3 of a Jill walkthrough on REmake. Already played Zero on Hard (man this game is difficult but I got a beautiful Rocket Launcher hell yeah!) and RE:UC's proper scenarios...

I must be able to finish RE5 by next week, just in time to return to my university, and then Gold/5 DLC's .

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• I've played the hell out of MUA2 since Christmas, so now it's time to move on. Which should I start first -- Assassin's Creed II, or Fallout 3?

Comment

• I haven't played AC2 yet, but heard only good things of it.
                            Fallout 3 is an excellent long game (at least for me), which should take a while to finish fully (main quest + side quests + DLC).

With that said, my bet is on Assassin's Creed 2, then Fallout 3.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• After taking a break from Haunting Ground, (After having a look at some arcade sticks, that The Dude recommended)... I ended up caving and playing it - the result was comparing materials/engines used between it and Devil May Cry.

Was having a bit of fun restarting HG just for fun (instead of capturing footage/screenshots for comparison or to make the walkthrough and guide).

Pity I just can't find Clock Tower 3 to be as fun/interesting as HG... Probably because of in CT3 they ended up screwing a little bit of stuff up in a level Spoiler:
                              Last edited by Enetirnel; 01-23-2010, 07:25 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

• I was gonna start up AC2 when I remembered I didn't even finish Mass Effect yet. I still have Virmire and a shit-ton of side-quests to do. I don't plan on getting ME2 for a while, but I still wanna beat this game before I move on to anything else so as to not clog up my backlog more than I have to.

Comment

Working...
                                X