No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call of Duty 4's campaign is awesome. It has variety, story, good characters, excitement, sadness...it's just a little short.

Comment

• COD4 has a campaign mode? With everyone talking about n00bs and skillz and p0rning each other, I really didn't think COD4 had a single-player mode.

Comment

• It has one, and it's sick. Part of it you play as a US Marine, the other part SAS. Sometimes you're in vehicles, sometimes you're on foot, sometimes you're sniping. The characters are great, the graphics are awesome, the gameplay -- ehh...if the enemies' gunfire didn't automatically aim at you every single chance they could get, it'd be a lot better.

Comment

• I'm getting it for single player campaign. I highly doubt I'll be playing CoD4 online.

Comment

• Same. I don't like online gaming.

Comment

• ^ Same as well I hate when I play on online games mainly MGO and there's all ways an asshole out there who whant's too kick me off just because I keep killing him or I keep getting killed and it pisses me off and it does not help the fact that my sever is shit if I try to kill some one the bullets go right though them so I caint be assed with Online know.
              Last edited by Sephiroth; 12-03-2008, 08:32 AM.

Comment

• I love online gaming. I only play Team Fortress 2 and Counter-Strike, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foggle View Post
                  I love online gaming. I only play Team Fortress 2 and Counter-Strike, though.
                  Well, those games are only made for online. Which is why I never bought either of them. CS was fun the odd day, playing against my classmates via LAN connection. But you wouldn't catch me spending precious gaming hours at home on online gaming.

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                    COD4 has a campaign mode? With everyone talking about n00bs and skillz and p0rning each other, I really didn't think COD4 had a single-player mode.

COD4 probaby has the most underated single player campain ever in history, it's a true gem.

like what was said before it has a fantastic story, with lots of twists in it, and a few shocks, it never gets boring, is far from generic, it has possibly the best sniping mission even invented, and one of the coolest stealth missions in an FPS, and Captain MacMillion is a BADASS scotsman that looks like a walking tree. it's just an all around great single player experiance, it's not short, but it's just so fun it you cant help but just do another mission, that's why you finish it quicky.

the game is well desrving of a 10/10 just for single player alone.

anyways i just finished playing Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30 and it is such an awesome game, i loved every bit of it, and the sniping mission in the church bell tower is my favorite part.

BIA is one of the few shooters that requires actual thought and planning of stategys.

anyways now i have started playing Fatal Frame, im on my first playthrough and it's pretty good, im up the the strangling murders part, and up the the third safe room i think.
                    Last edited by missvalentine; 12-04-2008, 06:46 AM.

Comment

• Silent Hill finished. Now I think I will try to get through the German Version of Resident Evil 4 (Wii). Can anybody tell me if the controls on the Wii are better as on the NGC?

Comment

• Been on MGS4 today just been messing around and also been on GTA4 nealy beaten the game for the second time and Ill be going on Resident Evil outbreak 1 soon.

Comment

• I've recently picked up a few games too many...

So I figured I'd give Project Gotham Racing 4 a spin. I kinda like it. Seems like my father likes it more, though, so I guess maybe a 360 + Racing Wheel + PGR4 and Forza 2 = would be a good start for a Christmas Present for him.

Anyway, the currently "active" games on my 360 are:
                          Naruto - Broken Bond
                          Burnout Paradise
                          and some...
                          Rock Band 2

I've been cutting down!

Comment

• Yeah, I've been spending on games like crazy lately. Currently I'm playing Syphon Filter 3, which is an awesome game, it's really too bad that it flew under the radar.
                            I also picked up this one stealth action game called Rogue Ops. It's not bad. Not exactly Splinter Cell or Metal Gear Solid, but it's a decent title, and it's got some nice features.

Comment

• An hour into Prince of Persia on the 360.
                              Not used the LE exclusive Prince and Farah skins yet, want to finish the game first, so far its pretty basic controls, but intuitive, and the combats very well refined, but the fact you can't die and Elika bails you out of every cockup really does eliminate fear of failure.
                              So far i've found it pretty fun, which is the main thing, its not "bigger badder or badass" like other games try to be, but so far i've found the story and interactions pretty gripping, so far i'd give the first hour an 8, I can't really see what reviewers hate the new "Prince" for, he's pretty interesting if not a complete dick.

Comment

• Is it not the same Prince from the first 3 games? I enjoyed that trilogy, but this game seems like an all new series.

Comment

Working...
                                X