What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
    Mass Effect 2. Just got my copy. Oh yes.
    And Emma is just about to play hers

Comment

• My Mass Effect 2 Collector's Edition and Mass Effect 2 Strategy Guide Collector's Edition arrived this morning. Just got back from work and going to give it a spin now!

Comment

• Im hopeing to finished Assassin's Creed 2 for the first time by the end of this week.

Comment

• Bought No More Heroes 2 and Tatsunoko VS Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars on Tuesday, loving them both and playing them quite a bit. Might also get back to my DS eventually but ehhh....I dunno.

Comment

• Still playing borderlands. I'm currently hunting rare weapons and trading some of my stash as well. A new patch was suppose to come(dunno when) to increase the level cap and to rid of the modded weapons and its compatibility to willowtree that makes hack weapons.

Not easy to hunt rare weapons even equipped with scavenger mod

Also playing Samurai warriors 2 xtreme legends now. I import the characters from Samurai warriors 2 to the xtreme legends so I could use them on the game. Its for the playstation 2 mind you.
            Last edited by Guest; 01-29-2010, 10:36 AM.

Comment

• I'm playing Turok for ps3 online if any have it and are interested.

Comment

• Originally posted by BiØhazard View Post
                Still playing borderlands. I'm currently hunting rare weapons and trading some of my stash as well. A new patch was suppose to come(dunno when) to increase the level cap and to rid of the modded weapons and its compatibility to willowtree that makes hack weapons.

Not easy to hunt rare weapons even equipped with scavenger mod

Also playing Samurai warriors 2 xtreme legends now. I import the characters from Samurai warriors 2 to the xtreme legends so I could use them on the game. Its for the playstation 2 mind you.
                Whats borderlands like?I was a big fallout3 fan and I've been told borderlands is quite similiar.

Comment

• Comment

• cheers karui

Comment

• Bought the The Battle of Forli DLC for Assissin's Creed 2 acupple of hours ago it's pritty much one of the missing chapters that was meant to be in the game when it came but for reason it was inculded aling with another chapter which is comeing nexy month but it was priiy good a bit short but it was fun the play.

Comment

• star wars the force unleashed ultimate sith edition, it's... ok, just that, I don't like it very much

Comment

• Bayonetta.

Wow.

This game... Is very interesting, that's for sure. I can't say I've ever played as a naked woman punching God into the sun...

Comment

• Finished ME2, and no, its not a replayable game. Maybe in a year or so. All in all, I doubt theres another game this year that could contest it. The pinnacle of storytelling was achieved in 2004 (or 03) when MGS3 was released. ME2 pretty much sealed overall interactivity. And while I think the game is worse than ME1 in a lot of crucial aspects, its depth in sidequests, character interaction and last level, along with some interesting characters (and Im not talking about Thane) will seal it as one of the greatest games of all times.

Its like MW2 and MW1. MW1 was a perfect game, literally, in every aspect (multiplayer wise only, not SP), but MW2 was a massive event in videogame history, despite being an utter disaster on so many levels. ME1, one of the greatest combinations of action and RPG, something a lot of people were waiting for a long time, and ME2 delivered an action game with a few RPG elements.

The difference of course is that ME2 doesnt blow. But I am disappointed that the roots established by the first game were ditched just to cater to the people who want simplicity and limitations.

My score 8.5/10, finished in 25 hours (could extend to about 40 max, unless you want to strip every planet dry of its resources, which would add an additional 3-5 hours). If this game will not get GOTY 2010, then the competition has to be simply phenomenal. ME2 is one of those games which value greatly exceeds the money you spend on it, among the empty, overscripted and stupid single player "experiences" which are solely built on "popular characters" and have an 8 hour campaign. Also, one extremely notable aspect, the graphics scalability on PC version is limited, but the game looks amazing even on min. settings.

Comment

• Bayonetta chapter X on hard mode as much as I love the game I hate it at the same time it's really fustrating.

Comment

• Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
                                They did a great job with Frank West and the Willamette stage. His "Oh my God!" and zombie attacks are great. Plus HE can actually be grabbed.

I enjoy using Batsu and Saki for Capcom, and Joe the Condor for Tatsunoko. I'd use Tekkaman Blade (as he's the only character I'm familiar with) but my friend is frequently using him.
                                Frank is quite awesome, and even though I'm still getting used to the game (despite already owning Cross Generation of Heroes). When it comes to Tatsunoko Characters, I'm fond of Yatterman 1, Ken and Tekkaman Blade (and got back to watch the latter two's shows as a result of the game), and Batsu, Frank, Ryu, and Viewtiful Joe for Capcom.

Wi-Fi is decent, but I haven't played it much yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X