No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've had Resident Evil 4 for a long time and just passed it in professional mode about 1 and a half day ago(Easy Mode, I acquired everything). Guess I was too lazy or somethin'. Or maybe it was because of Ashley that I didn't want to do it. She gets in a way...alot. Speaking of which, I am too afraid to keep going on Resident Evil 3hard more. Either way, I am back on the Resident Evil boat! Though I would rather get a raft and sail away safe. Bah, disappointed with these non-zombies in these new R.E. games
    Last edited by Acintris; 01-31-2010, 10:06 AM.

Comment

• Still playing Borderlands and Samurai Warriors 2:Xtreme Legends. I am thinking of getting Uncharted 2 since a lot of people say its nice but I still don't know but Bayonetta I am thinking of picking it up on my next paycheck next week.
      Last edited by Guest; 01-31-2010, 11:54 AM.

Comment

• Final I beaten Bayonetta on Hard mode talk about been screwed over more than once with the final battle im not kidding talk about getting cheap gliches.
        Last edited by Sephiroth; 01-31-2010, 12:51 PM.

Comment

• Im still playing through ME2 im just finishing up some of the loyalty missions and then im off to the homeworld!

Comment

• Twilight Princess and Resident Evil DC.
            sigpic

Comment

• Working on All the achievements in L4D2...not working out so well...every time I try to play I get rudely interrupted...Besides that, I'm trying to make my way through FF9...pretty good so far but I'm not getting into the story...makes little sense to me...

Comment

• Replaying RE5 Mercenaries for top scores. I am planning on topping my solo merc scores at mines and prison.

Comment

• Just finished Assassin's Creed II. Just like the first game, what a complete mindfuck of an ending.

Comment

• Darn. I need to really start passing the Merc mode in R.E. 5. I tend to be just re-playing the chapters over and over. @_@

Comment

• Thinking of getting Assassins Creed 2. The first one was good though the ending was annoying since it was uncontinued.....

Comment

• Survival horror turn of the decade double feature:

Just picked up a pre-owned copy of RE5 and a new copy of Dead Space for PS3. Obviously the upcoming "Gold" DLC is one incentive, but another is to play through the game once again from a perspective wherein all of the hype has died down. Perhaps I'll have more appreciation for the game.

Things to tide me over until until Heavy Rain comes in the mail
                        Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 02-04-2010, 05:54 PM.

Comment

• ME2 is my main game at the moment...when I'm not having to endure my college classes/do homework.
                          A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• *Takes deep breath*
                            OMGARKHAMASYLUMISSOCOOL.

I have it for three days, god knows I'll be a gaming maniac. ><

Comment

• I've yet to play Batman.
                              Now playing (back and forth) Resident Evil 5 & 4.
                              Pro isn't hard, the minions are still dumb. Problem is, when you 're hit it causes more damage than normal. D:

Comment

• Heh, well RE5 is proving to be fun despite my stabby opinion of it before, if a little bi-er quite frustrating at times (SHEVUUUUUHHH!). Nonetheless the boss battles are as good as ever and some parts I enjoy exploring. I'm looking forward to the 18th.

Comment

Working...
                                X