No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker. Fantastic game.
    sigpic

Comment

• I'll be restaring Final Fantasy VI on the PS1 soon.

Comment

• Mainly Super Mario RPG. I'm just biding my time until Bioshock 2 comes out.

Comment

• I'm thinking about trying Persona 4, or restarting Saga Frontier.

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
            Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker. Fantastic game.
            Indeed. One of my favorite games of my early childhood.

Also, Silent Hill 2.

Comment

• Can't stop playing the Bad Company 2 or Heavy Rain demos.

Comment

• Edit: Phew, finally able to download the Heavy Rain demo. As for this being my first taste of the game I'm impressed. The control scheme had me gawking (I kept on hearing about it but I didn't see it in action) for a minute but it's not bad at all once you get used to it. The fight was exhilarating, while I screwed up the first time I made up for it after. The musical leitmotifs scream Silence of the Lambs to me, which is nothing bad (though I'm sure we may be in for some repetition). I can't wait to play the full game, great aesthetic and detail.

Anywho, RE5 was getting more fun as it progressed, but the person who played with me last was balls, and I thought I sucked. He kept screwing up during the Uroboros Mkono fight; he kept shooting the globes with a low powered weapon, making them disappear before any significant damage could be done. I need a dang mic.
                Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 02-07-2010, 03:43 AM.

Comment

• I TRIED to start replaying FFVII a few days ago, but my game freezes just as you leave Rocket Town. >< I gotta get my disks buffed, or just buy the game on the PSN.

Comment

• Where can you download the Heavy Rain demo? UK PSN Store?

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                      Where can you download the Heavy Rain demo? UK PSN Store?
                      I have posted the instructions at the HR thread.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Just started re directors cut on advance mode with chris just passed the part where enrico is killed. not sure wether to go through my entire collection as I'm a little rusty......hunters are definetly the toughest enemies in the res series.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                          Where can you download the Heavy Rain demo? UK PSN Store?
                          What worked for me was registering a US account on the Heavy Rain/PS3 website and then following the "Precinct 52" link provided in aris's kotaku instructions. The code you get upon completion of the website game will work in the US PSN.

Comment

• Playing Code Veronica X again. Right now i am on the planepart with Tyrant....hes driving me crazy..

Comment

• Stopped R.E. 4 and mainly playing R.E. 5, a side play with Silent Hill Origins

Comment

• Playing some Battlefield Bad Company 2 demo. Whooping some ass with some friends.

Comment

Working...
                                X