X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alter Ego...for the most part online.

But also the old Stronghold Crusader.

Comment

• Bioshock 2 playin', Alien vs. Predator waitin'.

Comment

• Clocked Mass Effect 2 as the apitimony of Goodness, now the lure of Rapture is starting to sink its plasmid induced claws into my skull. Can I really justify £40 on a game? Must resist Rapture, must resist Bioshock2.

Comment

• Wipeout HD Fury. I've been a big fan of Wipeout since the first game came out long ago on the PS1, and this new entry in the franchise is pure awesomeness!
          I love playing online against other 7 players while listening my favourite techno and progressive songs from the PS3 HHD, I also love the fact that audio tracks light up in time with the music while playing Zone and Detonator modes, so psychedelic!

Comment

• playing Uncharted 2 right now the game is not as interesting when you're level X

Comment

• Originally posted by Enrico Marini View Post
              Clocked Mass Effect 2 as the apitimony of Goodness, now the lure of Rapture is starting to sink its plasmid induced claws into my skull. Can I really justify £40 on a game? Must resist Rapture, must resist Bioshock2.
              I couldn't resist. It's futile. You will be assimilated by splicers.

Comment

• Playing Mass Effect 2, about the use the Omega 4 Relay.

I'm very excited.

Comment

• Working on Bioshock 2...just about finished with it though. Which will be right in time for RE5's dlc and Heavy Rain. Until then, I'll occupy myself with Battlefield Bad Company 2's demo and maybe go with Bioshock 2 on hard. There were a few audio recordings I forgot to pick up my first run through.
                  sigpic
                  Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Dead Space Chapter 7 on hard.

I'm at a lull right now because I burn supplies pretty quickly. I'm up to that sequence where you have to kinesis those boulders into that energy field. Once you restore gravity, a pregger and obviously 3 or so slashers come after you and until I'm patient enough to take that one step at a time I'm gonna chill out on the game. Going through a lot of trial and error parts such as the asteroid blaster and the Leviathan boss kinda leaves me weary on the game. Not to mention dying dozens of times against a wall guardian when the fail-safe explosive barrel is nowhere to be found. That particular necro is a chore to deal with, and hearing those wails over and over is nerve racking for me. In terms of the debate over weather the game is tense or vanilla, for me it's tense and suspenseful when it wants to be, but obviously when trying taking out a wave of enemies over and over it become more of a chore than an experience.

Comment

• Resident Evil : Dead Aim and WWE '09

Reverting onto playing my old games now. Too bad I don't usually play them over a long period of time though, but since I haven't played 'em for a while, I'll manage to play one the whole day or perhaps two or when I get tired of it.

Comment

• Street Fighter II HD Remix

Comment

• I couldn't resist. It's futile. You will be assimilated by splicers.
                          Bought Bioshock 2 saturday afternoon, finished it sunday afternoon. It was good, but did feel like it followed the cliché not as good as the first one.

Now I've completed all but one game (shattered memories) I want to play this year maybe I can go back to my PSX games.

Comment

• LittleBigPlanet

Comment

• Finished LOZ:Wind Waker and now I'm playing Phoenix Wright:Ace Attorney.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Enrico Marini View Post
                                Bought Bioshock 2 saturday afternoon, finished it sunday afternoon. It was good, but did feel like it followed the cliché not as good as the first one.

Now I've completed all but one game (shattered memories) I want to play this year maybe I can go back to my PSX games.
                                No, you have to beat Shattered Memories first. It's amazing.

I COMMAND THEE.

Comment

Working...
                                X