No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recently finished Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask on the Gamecube Collector's Edition disc. I still think Ocarina isn't the best (about the same as any other Zelda game in terms of quality, IMO) and Majora's Mask, which was already on second chance status, finds itself firmly in the "Worst 3D Zelda" category.
    A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Good old Streets Of Rage.
      sigpic

Comment

• I'm fixing to play Shadow Madness soon, as I just got a copy off of eBay. It was a game my brother had on the PSX when he was a teen and when I was small. I tried playing it, think I liked it, but couldn't remember getting far. I want that piece of nostalgia back. xD

Even funnier is that X-Play put it AND another nostalgic game of mine, Beyond the Beyond, in a top five worst RPG list. Good thing X-Play never had ANY credibility to me. =D

Comment

• Restarted HeartGold recently. Picked Cyndaquil and having a grand time.

Current Status:

Team: Lv27 Quilava, Lv24 Chinchou
          4 Badges
          Looking in Ruins of Alph for a Smeargle

Comment

• Drakengard, currently laughing as I'm flying on the dragon Angel/Angelus and burning thousands of soldiers.

Mind you, it's quite funny due to the stupid AI in the game ( as well as some glitches in it).

Later, I'm probably going to see what other glitches I can trigger. XD
            sigpic
            Non-blurry Signature Version
            Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Shadow Madness has amazing dialogue. xD "You look like death eating a cracker!"
              And the funniest part yet: You can go into a park in the upper class portion of a city...and get attacked by MIMES. People even warn you about mimes. xD

Comment

• Been playing Super Mario Bros Wii, thanks to Alexia lending it to me. And damn, but me and my wife are finding this difficult. I keep swearing at the TV.

Comment

• I was cursing at the ice-themed levels. You're screwed if you're not a Penguin Mario, because you slide all over the place. Then there's the level where you're underground and have icicles falling on you all the time.

Comment

• Call of Duty 4, still. Its community is full of stupid idiots, despite their skill.

320 screenshots of people raging and counting.

Comment

• Yakuza 3
                      sigpic

Comment

• Crysis.

It runs pretty well on my computer, surprisingly.

Comment

• Currently playing Resistance: Fall of Man. Bought it and the sequel for cheap at Gamestop. Also found the PC version of Prince of Persia Sands of Time at a house my dad's considering buying.

Comment

• I finally got a new copy of RE1 so I'm going to start going crazy on that for the first time in quite a while now i just need to find a new copy of directors cut

Comment

• Currently I'm playing Tetris Splash and Bejeweld 2 on the 360. I'm playing the Sims 2 on the PC

Comment

• MLB 10 The Show.

Also...good news for PS3 owners:
                                Find in-depth gaming news and hands-on reviews of the latest video games, video consoles and accessories.

Starting in May, the store will now update on Tuesdays in North America, and Wednesdays in Europe.

Comment

Working...
                                X