No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valkyria Chronicles, about 2 hours into it and really enjoying it, just as well as its taken me months to find a copy.

Comment

• You will all fall to the awesome of Valkyria...

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
        Is there anyone on the multiplayer Marvel vs Capcom 2 boards that don't abuse the god tiers? :/ I mean good for you and all, but it's mostly very cheap repeat hits and can no one make a good strategy without Cable, Storm, Magneto, Sentinel, or Psylocke? I may suck, but if I get good, I want to prove that low/middle tier characters can do it.
        Well, I hate taking a break for so long because I just got MvsC2 on PS3 (the 360 has been red ringed for months) and I've come to two conclusions:

1. Damn I'm rusty (I usually use a bunch of Capcom characters, Primarily Jill, Dan, and Hayato)
        2. Marvel vs. Capcom 3 needs, NEEDS to have a delay for assists. Two things that annoy me the most with 95% of the people who play this game are either the god characters as you mentioned or assist spamming. I've seen players who appear skilled in that they can do combos, but the only way they can god damn do them is by assisting into them. Fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
          At the moment, I'm playing Deadly Premonition and Cursed Mountain. Yay, low-budget survival horror that isn't terrible!

What do you think of Cursed Mountain?
          I've only played it up until I've reached the mountain village (like... a couple of hours?) and kinda liked it, a bit slow/easy, but besides that - it's kinda nice.

I envy you for being able to play Deadly Premonition

Comment

• Secret Of Monkey Island: Special Edition
            Last edited by aris13; 06-27-2010, 05:19 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

• Just wrapped up another run of Bionic Commando: Rearmed (in honor of its E3 sale and the upcoming sequel).

Tried to start Dragon Age Origins, but the intro to Noble Humans just pissed me off. So... boring... ended up jumping back onto Mass Effect 2, hopefully it wont be annoying me as much as it did when I jumped directly into it after 70 hours of Mass Effect 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
                Well, I hate taking a break for so long because I just got MvsC2 on PS3 (the 360 has been red ringed for months) and I've come to two conclusions:

1. Damn I'm rusty (I usually use a bunch of Capcom characters, Primarily Jill, Dan, and Hayato)
                2. Marvel vs. Capcom 3 needs, NEEDS to have a delay for assists. Two things that annoy me the most with 95% of the people who play this game are either the god characters as you mentioned or assist spamming. I've seen players who appear skilled in that they can do combos, but the only way they can god damn do them is by assisting into them. Fuck.
                YES. The assist abuse kills me.

Comment

• Currently playing Valkyrie profile from the PS1, it's one of my most favorite games ever I'll probably play valkyrie profile 2 silmeria sometime after if I have the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                    Just wrapped up another run of Bionic Commando: Rearmed (in honor of its E3 sale and the upcoming sequel).

Tried to start Dragon Age Origins, but the intro to Noble Humans just pissed me off. So... boring... ended up jumping back onto Mass Effect 2, hopefully it wont be annoying me as much as it did when I jumped directly into it after 70 hours of Mass Effect 1.
                    *looks up at Emma's Mass Effect total playtime; over 90 hours and cries*

Dragon Age is one of those games that you need to put in the time and patience (at the start to mid game) in your character and development with your journey in the world. I love the game (being a big fan to the Baldur's gate series, and the old iso rpgs back in the day) and have already spent around 70 hours on my one character alone. Speaking of Dragon Age, I've got hooked back in with the expansion and theirs so many damn quests and areas, it's looking like it's going to add up another 20 hours of my play time
                    Last edited by Zombie Fred; 06-28-2010, 06:23 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                      Just wrapped up another run of Bionic Commando: Rearmed (in honor of its E3 sale and the upcoming sequel).

Haha, I'm doing exactly that right now. I have tons of different Shepards and I've done over 100+ hours of ME1 right now (I've absolutely played it to death), and I played ME1 again last week to round off "Saren Shepard" who is my renegade, to see how it affects ME2. Then I've jumped head first into ME2.

I did human noble as well on Dragon Age, but I found the combat so annoying on the 360 and I didn't "get" the game at all. Just didn't click with me and I didn't like it, so I just sold it to Darkmoon. Tempted to give it another go on Gareth's PC version though because the controls for that appear to be a bit more user friendly.
                      Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 06-28-2010, 10:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie Fred View Post
                        *looks up at Emma's Mass Effect total playtime; over 90 hours and cries*

Dragon Age is one of those games that you need to put in the time and patience (at the start to mid game) in your character and development with your journey in the world. I love the game (being a big fan to the Baldur's gate series, and the old iso rpgs back in the day) and have already spent around 70 hours on my one character alone. Speaking of Dragon Age, I've got hooked back in with the expansion and theirs so many damn quests and areas, it's looking like it's going to add up another 20 hours of my play time
                        Yup. With DA:O you need patience. I do find the noble human origin to be a little borning but the worst one is the mage circle. Its borning as hell. While the city elf deals with rape and murder.

The expansion is...Ok. I was expecting something a lot better. Not to mention the glitch with the Sentinel armor just pisses me off to no end where I don't want to play it.

Total time on my first character is 74 hours and 21 minutes
                        Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 06-28-2010, 11:07 AM.

Comment

• I finished 'Alone in the Dark - Inferno' and just started 'Dead Space'.

I remember trying the 'Dead Space' demo when the game came out and I didn't like it. I kept hearing good things about it but remained unconvinced...
                          But seeing it for $15 was enough to sway me.
                          I'm now on the bandwagon. It's AWESOME!!!
                          I'm loving the atmosphere in the ship with all the creepy sounds etc. It's such a slick and well made game. I was really enjoying the whole experience and then...
                          I got up to the part where I have to shoot asteroids coming at the ship. I couldn't do it! After 6 attempts I was instantly angry and had developed a 'bonus' headache. I switched it off and put it down to being too tired from watching soccer all night. I just checked google for help and now realize I was only using one cannon . I'll have another go later with both barrels firing.

Also still playing 'Just Cause 2', 'Red Dead' and 'Fuel'.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skunky View Post

I got up to the part where I have to shoot asteroids coming at the ship. I couldn't do it! After 6 attempts I was instantly angry and had developed a 'bonus' headache. I switched it off and put it down to being too tired from watching soccer all night. I just checked google for help and now realize I was only using one cannon . I'll have another go later with both barrels firing.
                            Yeah, that part was EXTREMELY ANNOYING. And if you go for the "Don't get cocky kid" achievement/trophie, you're gonna get a migrane. I know because it was a bitch to get

I've been playing Smackdown VS Raw 2010 and Borderlands. Glad to see there are no online achievements in SvR, and Borderlands is quite a long game... Gotta love making your own guns via mods

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• I'm currently playing 3d Dot Game Heroes. This game is just too adorable and full of memories for me.

Other than that I'm also playing Alan Wake and Metal Gear Solid 4.

Comment

• Still with Diablo 2:LoD. I won't quit the game soon cuz its very addicting haha.

I'll probably play the old PC game Oni. I played it back in 2001 in ps2, it's not a game for everyone to like but the story is very interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X