No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My addiction for the last month has been Fallout 3. Furthermore, I can't wait for New Vegas!

Comment

• Just finished the Assassin's Creed 2 storyline. Now going through the last few trophies I'm missing to add another platinum to my collection. Waiting for Bioshock 2 to be delivered, along with Heavy Rain.

Comment

• Big list ahead:

*Completed Lechucks revenge now started the curse of Monkey Island
        *Started Oblivion the Elder Scrolls IV
        *Completed MGS Peace Walker
        *Started Quake
        *Stuck somewhere in Return to Castle Wolfenstein
        *Started Red Faction Guerrilla
        *Started Lost PLanet again I still need to complete this ¬_¬
        *Started playing the Ultimate Doom

And in all of these I still need to get round to completing Persona 3 FES and getting the true ending on Persona 4....curses I have to many games to complete.

Comment

• Well since I finished Peace Walker im going on to Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2 soon.

Comment

• Just got off World at War. Updating my PS3 to try out Heavy Rain now.

Comment

• Taking a break from Peace Walker, I felt like playing Crisis Core again... From one extra missions section to another.... all over again.
              sigpic
              Non-blurry Signature Version
              Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• *Curse of monkey Island i'm nearly at the end
                *Doom 2
                *Quake
                *and a bit further in oblivion,which i'm enjoying despite I rarely play medievil or any form of old skool fantasy games.

Comment

• In between ensuring that my cousin and her friend (two 16 year old girls) are properly entertained during their stay at my place, I'm still brewing on some Mass Effect 2 every now and then. Also sneaking in a couple of minutes here and there to brush up on the terminology and stuff for another set of game translation project I'm involved in (amongst others Tales of Destiny remake - Director's Cut + Tales of Destiny 2, but there is more...)

Comment

• * Red Dead Redemption
                    * Battlefield Bad Company 2
                    * Deadly Premonition
                    * Bioshock (playing on hard and collecting the audio logs)
                    * Bioshock 2 (playing on hard)

Comment

• Currently playing!

*Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction (Very addicting)
                      *Parasite Eve 2(PS1)
                      *Metal Gear Peacewalker

Comment

• I've been playing [PROTOTYPE] the last few days, and frankly, I don't really know how I feel about it yet. The only real thing I'm finding interesting is the actual story. I generally hate the free-roaming games in which you have access to everything all at once. Call me old-fashioned, but I just prefer a good linear game with levels and only a small degree of free-roaming.

|AA|
                        sigpic

Comment

• Playing Clock Tower (the sequel, not the first game... stupid naming).

Damn Scissorman, I ran into the wrong room stupidly and now I have to restart the game as I forgot which way I was supposed to go.
                          sigpic
                          Non-blurry Signature Version
                          Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Uncharted 1.
                            sigpic

Comment

• I'm switching back and forth between Dead Rising and Alan Wake.

Comment

• Heavy Rain. Honestly, so far it feels like a GOTY contender to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X