What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
    If you wanna do it easily, convert the Bahumut card to Holy Wars. Easy win is easy. You can even get the card back when you go to the future, I believe. Otherwise...it's a rough fight.
    I may be wrong (I haven't played the game for Triple Triad in some time) but I think you can only get duplicate cards if you've lost them to players previously. If you just get it and refine it they won't be in the hands of the future players.

Bioshock 2 has been my game of the moment. Not very far as I've been dipping in and out of multiplayer, but I'm loving it so far. Other than that, I've been messing with a flash game called Epic War 4. Pretty good, if easy. Titans make the game painfully simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
      Alien VS Predator. I like the Doom 3 vibe... Playing as the marine first, always the underdog!
      I just borrowed this off of my friend last night. Ive decided to start with the marine first as well mainly for the scare factor although I love playing as the Aliens so I cant wait to get stuck into their scenario. I wish more people played this game online its great fun especially infestation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Summoner
        I may be wrong (I haven't played the game for Triple Triad in some time) but I think you can only get duplicate cards if you've lost them to players previously. If you just get it and refine it they won't be in the hands of the future players.
        Spoiler:

Rentetsuken makes the game too easy but I will tell you something else thats even worse, Card command. Instead of killing all your foes, Card them. You get the lovely AP for your GF junctions and no experience. I pretty much end the game on level 10/11 (not doing Omega Weapon but everything else). There are down sides, no good rare items and such but good ol Tonberry sorts that out with his Lv Up. With your GFs essentially having all those junction skills set, the Magic refining and good ol Leech Triple Triad, one to two Volleys from Squall usually ends most boss battles. Its funny sitting there with 4000 HP and the enemies on a good day do 100hp damage.

Theres something satifying about a enemy using thunder on you to retaliate with Thundaga.

Gah, I want to go play 8 now.

Comment

• Well I finished Red Dead Redemption I have to say I felt like the final mission was unfair and I got pissed off with how it went but it had a good pair off after the mission but it was a brilliant game at the moment im trying to get 100% and im messing around online.

Comment

• Loving Splinter Cell: Conviction on xbox360 right now

Comment

• Completed Hotel Dusk again its a fantastic game no matter how many times someone plays it.

Comment

• Well since Metroid Other M is comeing out in septermber I thought I whould start pulling out all the metroid games I got so im on Metroid Prime at the moment

Comment

• I'm finally in the playoffs with the franchise I started in March in MLB 10 The Show. I played all 162 games. I'm sort of burnt out on this team and I want something new, but first, we need to win the World Series. FYI it's a fantasy draft team with the Kansas City Royals. Stacked team.

Got wisdom teeth out yesterday, so I'll pretty much be doing nothing but playing video games all week.

Comment

• [QUOTE=ChrisRedfield29;162367] FYI it's a fantasy draft team with the Kansas City Royals. Stacked team.
                    [QUOTE]

Too bad our team sucks major fucking ass in real life.

I've been playing RDR with some friends and a very very little bit of RE5 and UC2 again.

I've also hit up MK3 and Skee-Ball on my iPod touch. I can't beat my high score in Skee-Ball. I got a perfect score (Made it in the 100 hole every time) and my score is 4100.
                    Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 07-27-2010, 02:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                      Too bad our team sucks major fucking ass in real life.
                      Lol, what was it...19-1 last night?

Totally forgot...I also bought Marvel vs. Capcom 2 for the hell of it. It was on sale for $7.50 and MvC3 looks sick, so...why not.
                      Last edited by Vector; 07-27-2010, 02:57 PM.

Comment

• Maybe I didn't watch it last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                          Maybe I didn't watch it last night.

Comment

• Well I finished off both Metal gear 1 and 2 I'll be starting Metal Gear Solid on both the Game Cube and PS1.

As for metroid well im pissted off at the moment I got so fair at one point and I get ready to save after playing for an hour and what happens I get killed.

Comment

• back on final fantasy tactics after 13 years of straight up addiction on and off but this time im finally going to conquer deep dungeon!

Comment

• Now that I finnaly have a powerful laptop, I can properly PC game, im playing a mix of The Orange Box, Crysis and Crysis Warhead. The game is nuts! I'm shocked its never come to console.

Comment

Working...
                                X