No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was playing RE4, until I realized that in my mind I had been applying Final Fantasy VIII's style and music to it without realizing it. Such as, ATB battle in my MIND whilst I was playing.

To curb that, I ended up playing through the first disc and the second a little. Can't get away from it and that lovely soundtrack.
    sigpic
    Non-blurry Signature Version
    Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
      Just wrapped up Escape from Butcher Bay, trying to figure out my next move (Monday Night Combat just aint my thing, so I think it's gonna be some more backloggery this week...)
      I know Im a few days late on this but you should try Limbo if you are looking for a good arcade game. Its a puzzle best game but the atmosphere, art work and character designs are brilliant!

Anyways I'm a bit bored on the gameing front atm. I just cant seem to get stuck into any games at the moment so ive just been playing MW2 online which is fun for a little while but after about 5 or 6 games I either get bored or really annoyed haha.

Comment

• Believe it or not Quake II on the PS1, picked it up cheap and heck its better then the horrible N64 copy, and u can use the mouse aswell

Comment

• I liked Quake II, good old game.

Anyway, I played a little bit of Shadow of Memories/Destiny on my laptop. Such a pity that the game never had official windowed support and you have to edit it via a hex editor (which I'm too lazy to do) to fix the damn thing...

Pretty much played a little bit whilst I was trying to see if I could upload some captured footage onto YouTube, which I found out was corrupted and my internet connection kept crapping out. *Sighs* No Counter-Strike Source tonight...
          Last edited by Enetirnel; 08-17-2010, 09:08 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

• Just been on Uncharted 2 on hard mode but im hopeing to start the on crushing mode soon.

Comment

• I'm about 3/4 of the way through Resident Evil 5 with my girlfriend.

Amateur is sooooooooooooooooo easy...

Comment

• I've been playing Resident Evil 2 a lot lately. I don't know about everyone else, but I miss the old camera angles.

Comment

• Oh, don't worry, a lot of us do.

Metal Gear Solid for PS1 here. Liking so far too, but I really want to just work my way through the universe to 4 and finally complete them all.

Comment

• ^ Good idea, man. Play them all in order. I don't know too many people who played them from the beginning and disliked the series.

As for me, I've been bouncing between Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and Modern Warfare 2 on PS3, and Call of Duty: World at War(campaign) on Xbox. I also just got Mass Effect 2 in the mail and will eventually start playing that. Whenever that is, I don't really know.

Comment

• I've been playing the Scott Pilgrim game with my brother and our friend. It's incredibly awesome! It reminds me if playing River City Ransom as a child... Good times!

Comment

• Fable 2, now that I've got my 360 back and could take the twenty minutes required to beat Fable: The Lost Chapters.

Stupid red ring, making me play Valkyria Chronicles again...actually, no. Good break there.

Comment

• Just on the cusp of finishing SMT: Devil Summoner 1. I'll probably move on to Okami afterward. I also toyed around with SMT: IMAGINE a little bit, it's as difficult to get into as the early games, that's for sure (I also marked out for some of the music from the first two such as the battle music from SMTI and the Home music from SMTII). Nonetheless I have to pay $40 dollars for the PC to Mac conversion software (trial's over) and I'll probably laze in that department.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan Corson View Post
                            I've been playing the Scott Pilgrim game with my brother and our friend. It's incredibly awesome! It reminds me if playing River City Ransom as a child... Good times!
                            Playing Scott Pilgrim as well. Fantastic game.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Playing a little bit of RE5, and resisting the urge to smash my controller or my laptop in the process because of the controls feeling clunkier to me than 4, and Sheva. Stop running into the damn walls!

DX

Aside from that, I went back to going over Demento as I realized I needed to check a couple of things out in-game for some comparisons and make note of weird glitches.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Just got a copy of Bioshock 2 Collector's Edition, so will give that a whirl.

Comment

Working...
                                X