No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE5 is clunky and crap imo. That's why whereas RE4 has notched up countless playthroughs (at least 10+), RE5 only has 2 and the 2nd was only because I wanted the achievement for completing professional. I'm getting the urge to play RE4 again recently and I only last completed it a few months back again.

Because it was my birthday on Sunday, I'm having a great time getting through my gaming backlog. I got a new 360 Slim with the 250 gig harddrive on Sunday, and because of that, I'm getting to enjoy all the XBLA titles I've been missing out on. Currently playing through Batman: Arkham Asylum, The Force Unleashed, DeathSpank, Trials HD, Castlevania: Harmony of Despair, Hydro Thunder Hurricane, Limbo, Scott Pilgrim Vs The World, Lara Croft + GoL, among others.

Am also playing Chrono Trigger again on New Game + so I can enjoy the story again, and do the Dimensional Vortex to kill the Dream Devourer and get the true ending.
    Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 08-31-2010, 03:30 PM.

Comment

• I got around to trying out the online on Bioshock 2 last night I thought it was ok nothing like omg this is brilliant but it's still fun.

Comment

• Vanquish Demo and Monkey Island 2
        sigpic

Comment

• Games

Fallout 3, Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core, Red Dead Redemption, and Dead Space. Can't wait for Dead Space 2!!!!

Comment

• I was going to play Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings Wings since some stuff was finally out of the way, but I've been playing Demento on and off since I posted the first interview last night.

*Shrugs* Whatever works, considering I tend to notice something new almost each time I play it - certainly keeps me interested in it.
            sigpic
            Non-blurry Signature Version
            Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• I bought both Valkira 2 and Metroid Other M both games are fun I havent got to fair in both as for Borderland I got to level 30 and I reckon I must have hit the half way point by know.
              Last edited by Sephiroth; 09-03-2010, 11:24 AM.

Comment

• Bought Mafia 2 today to cheer myself up and what a game I choose to do that. I spent like 8 hours on it. At first I thought yeah its just ok, but after about 3 hours I realised this game is pretty damn good. The storyline is second to none, The characters are really cool especially the guy you play as, graphics are nice, shooting mechanics are a little off. Thats my only complaint with this game. Going to get some sleep now then get up early and finish this game off. I highly recomened it to fans of the original Mafia, Gta and any other sandbox game.

Comment

• Metal Gear Solid 2
                  sigpic

Comment

• Just got LEFT4DEAD 2 for only $20 AUD new! woo. Now Ihave 1 + 2 on 360.

Comment

• Bioshock 2's DLC: Minerva's Den; so far it is really great, lots of new tweaks to the game, and nothing too repetitive

Comment

• Currently playing a flash game based off of the movie, "The Room"...No I am not joking. XD

Comment

• Started playing Terminator: Salvation.

Some odd bits 'n' thoughts about it so far:

Bad:
                          -Horrible load times.
                          -Shoddy animation
                          -Stupidly handled difficulty balancing

Good:
                          -Diesel's hawt atmosphere effects are as prominent as ever (ie. green nature "feels" like green nature)
                          -The cover system controls for swapping cover points are kinda hot (love the HUD, but it doesn't really account for camera changes and only works "progressively/forward")
                          -split-screen co-op!

Ugly:
                          -By Chapter 4 I've already heard the Terminator "theme" more than I've ever done before in my life.
                          -Some horribly short segments before load points.
                          -Narrative is hilariously confusing.

Wanted is up next, I think (I really enjoyed the demo for that one)... depending on how much time's left, I might go Velvet Assassin too, but I suspect Halo Reach might be too close... got a 250 gb Reach bundle + Legendary Edition coming up!

Comment

• beat bayonetta. still determining on what to rate it.

things i liked: enemy artistic design - not that many enemies in the game, but the bosses are very interesting. like a combination of a machine, dark magic, and statuette figures. climax moves: real good finishing moves (or not, if enemy is still alive) animal animation gets better with each new climax move. was surprised to see a similar resemblance to Phantom from DMC1., weapon/ accessories: shuraba is without a doubt, the coolest weapon in the game in my opinion, its pretty much the most used weapon i've had experience with so can't really say about the others and i haven't used any accessories on my first playthrough . graphics: aside from the screen-tearing, they're very polished and pretty, unlock-able content: what's there to say?

thinks i didn't like. gameplay feels sloppy. transformation should have been assigned somewhere that is not using the dodge button (like seriously. i use dodge a lot, and sometimes i transform when i don't want to). magic depletes upon a single enemy attack (probably the most bullshit thing about the game). no health regeneration a long with very limited amount of health availability within a level, aside from consuming them (which would lower clear ranking anyways). limited enemy variation. alfheims are mostly repetitive and boring. pretty sick of the whole hack n' slash protagonists with attitude. there really is no reason that each HN'S game really has to have it.

final thoughts. ninja gaiden and DMC1 are still better in my opinion. DMC3 still had a way more complex combat system as every weapon in Bayonetta pretty much relies on the same buttons to press. bayonetta has a long ways to go, and not just because has a female lead either.
                            Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• I've been playing a lot of Resident Evil 5 downloadable content as of late just to try to get some of the trophies...And simply because shooting random crap makes me feel better after a boring day at work.

One thing that has really been pissing me off though is I want to play Slayers with other people...I want to play S-L-A-Y-E-R-S...Not Survivors. It just seems like too many people are concerned with shooting each other to get those kind of points rather than see who can rack up those most through defeating enemies/bosses. It just frustrates me because if you want to play Survivors, play Survivors. I actually boot people from the game if they start shooting at me and other players.

I realize most people will say that it is "just part of the game," but it still pisses me off when I've got a good chain going. BAH!

|AA|
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Xander Ashford View Post
                                One thing that has really been pissing me off though is I want to play Slayers with other people...I want to play S-L-A-Y-E-R-S...Not Survivors. It just seems like too many people are concerned with shooting each other to get those kind of points rather than see who can rack up those most through defeating enemies/bosses. It just frustrates me because if you want to play Survivors, play Survivors. I actually boot people from the game if they start shooting at me and other players.
                                Agreed 100%. This is one of the many reasons why I stopped playing Versus after about a week. I'd always ask people in the lobby to kindly not shoot at my partner and I as we were trying to kill Majini and not each other...but 90% of the time, they wouldn't listen. It was extremely annoying.

Comment

Working...
                                X