What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
    Agreed 100%. This is one of the many reasons why I stopped playing Versus after about a week. I'd always ask people in the lobby to kindly not shoot at my partner and I as we were trying to kill Majini and not each other...but 90% of the time, they wouldn't listen. It was extremely annoying.
    Yeah, I've come to see that if you find a group of people who actually want to play Slayers for what it is, you have to cling to those people for dear life as they are apparently a rare breed on the servers.

And truthfully, I can't really wrap my mind around why people like Survivors to begin with. 90% of the time, you get in a group of people that run right up to you and just shoot until dead. What the hell challenge is that? I played with one dude for about 2 hours because he and I strategized ways of killing each other. It wasn't just that boom, boom, boom in the face, you dead, kind of playing.

Bah, I guess I'll just have to play Mercenaries...That seems to be the only thing that people play for what it actually is.

|AA|
    sigpic

Comment

• Since last Tuesday I've been playing Castle Crashers. Damn I love this game.

Comment

• ^Amen. I'm so glad that Castle Crashers finally made it to the PS3. This game is the bee's knees. Soooo much fun.

I just can't (and don't want to) stop playing it...
        Last edited by Jill's Boob; 09-07-2010, 10:42 PM.

Comment

• I've been playing a fair amount of The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition basically just trying to get caught up before the second one comes out in October.

Also played a little Street Fighter 4 tonight as well with an old friend.

Speaking of Street Fighter, is anyone familar as to whether or not you can play Street Fighter 4 and SUPER Street Fighter 4 online? Basically, I'm asking if the two are compatible with one another. If I play with someone with one version, and I have the other version, would it work? I couldn't really find any articles about it online, so I'm hoping someone here may have experience with if it actually does or does not.

|AA|
          sigpic

Comment

• Finished Bioshock in Survivor without using a Vita-Chamber dam it was anoying the frist two levles after that it got easy. know im starting Bioshock 2 on hard without using a Vita-Chamber ha here we go again and im trying out the online but by god there is hardly a anyone around. Also I finished Borderlands and I've been playing though again on my second playthough but my god the second playthough is harder.

Comment

• RE 5 Mercenaries and MGS2 (Plant Incindent).
              sigpic

Comment

• I've been playing Halo: Reach for the past 6 hours. I can honestly say that the campaign is just as great as the first experiance with Halo 1. Expectations have been delivered with Bungie's final good bye to Halo. A damn good show!

Comment

• Finished Persona 4 with the true ending a little while ago. Took me 85 hours, and for a playthrough 20 hours less than P3FES, it was much more substantial. Involving, consistent, and well paced plot; the game actually allows you to grind (no "tired" or "sick"); much more streamlined S. Links and attribute building.

Now I'm a little over 10 hours into SMT:Nocturne and damn I'm not prepared for this. That matador boss took me a lot of grinding to clear. Nonetheless, it's a fun game and it follows the aesthetic of the first two well. I've always enjoyed the titles (such as SMT and Devil Summoner) where the demons interact with the human characters and NPCs.

Comment

• Went into the city to take photos for a class...ended up with Valkyria Chronicles and 3D Dot Game Heroes.

Comment

• Wise man.

Comment

• Would've been on Reach, but I ended up grabbing a 360 S and figured I'd had enough of the GPU failures of my poor Elite (off to repair!) - been transferring content from my old 120gb to the 250gb the entire evening.

Comment

• Ace Attorney Investigations.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Been playing: Resident Evil 4 because it's been awhile.

Will Play:

Silent Hill Shattered Memories-Liked it well enough, still need to get one of the endings.
                            Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles-If only to hear that wonderous music without going to YouTube
                            Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop-In order to get back in the flow for DR2.
                            A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                              Would've been on Reach, but I ended up grabbing a 360 S and figured I'd had enough of the GPU failures of my poor Elite (off to repair!) - been transferring content from my old 120gb to the 250gb the entire evening.
                              i might upgrade to a Slim, depending how if they fix the extremely sensitive disc drive.
                              Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• What millions of 360 owners are playing right now.
                                Last edited by BBboy20; 09-14-2010, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X