No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing Dead Rising 2 as well. Finally got around to buying the Shivering Isles for Oblivion and made one small mistake by not saving at a point where I could finish the game out, but oh well, it was a fun enough add on that I could play it again anyway.

Comment

• not much, just hunting down the last bioshock 2 minervas den and alan wake the signal achievements

Comment

• Playing Dead Space now, not sure if i'll bother finishing it, finding it pretty boring and the PC port is just god awful, whoever allowed this thing to be released should be fired.

Most reviews i had read said this was a "terrifying game", it's not, it's a startling game. Things jumping out and going "boo" is not scary, it's just startling, there's a big difference and it wears pretty thin after the first few times. I don't know why games today just can't get the feel of older horror games, i think with the advances in technology it's just easier to throw a bunch of random jumps and scares at the player to get the adrenaline going but that's not really scary. Before developers would have to really think about how to make the limited technology they had scary, how to really fuck with the players head whilst showing very little. Now it's just a matter of having a handful of things jump out and attack the player every so often. Hopefully some developer will make a real horror game again rather than these action orientated games posing as horror games.

Anyway, mini rant over, i have to restart my computer now thanks to the shitty ass porting job they did with this which knocks my sound out every time i exit the game.
        Last edited by rewak; 10-13-2010, 03:10 PM.

Comment

• Right now I'm working on a Perfect Team run in Pokemon Soul Silver, and a Perfect Evil Character in Fable 2

Comment

• Well I just started Devil May Cry 3 after the abortive sophomore effort (Lucia's disc was essentially 3 and a half hours) and as everyone seemed to hint at, it's the sequel (or prequel) DMC1 deserved. Fuck me, it's even harder than the first one. I look forward to continuing with it and having more bald spots on my scalp.

When that's finished, I just picked up DMC4 and Bayonetta. I can't tell you how excited I am to play this style of game in a current gen context.

Comment

• Currently plaing killing floor with my friend, and in between Lost Planet 2 and finishing veteran on Modern Warfare 2. All I can say that I love being the commando class in killing floor and heart the SCAR/grenade launcher/katana combo. Great wave game.

Comment

• ^ Hey, I just got into it a few days ago. We should totally play together! If you want, go ahead and add canas_renvall on steam.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                  ^ Hey, I just got into it a few days ago. We should totally play together! If you want, go ahead and add canas_renvall on steam.
                  Sure thing man. I already got you via MSN/Live so I'll add you on steam when I get back from work in a few hours you can join me and my friend and have some good times (perhaps like those times we had on the dlc with Resident Evil months ago ) again!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie Fred View Post
                    Sure thing man. I already got you via MSN/Live so I'll add you on steam when I get back from work in a few hours you can join me and my friend and have some good times (perhaps like those times we had on the dlc with Resident Evil months ago ) again!
                    Oh gawd, we should play Mercs Reunion too. XD Those fun days grinding in Versus were awful. But yeah, that'll be awesome! I'll be on after school so we can rock some worlds.

Comment

• FIFA 11
                      Forza 3
                      Fable 2

F's a hatrick by coincidence only, blame MS for screwing up in a good way for once, Fable 2 is free to download on the marketplace (or at least was for a few days).

Comment

• Dead Rising 2.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Sonic 4.

Comment

• Medal of Honor and Dead Rising 2

Comment

• Canas, I hate your American time-zone. I keep missing you when I am on the PC ready for a few games and then I'm off to bed and then you get on (We should the weekend!).

I am quite glad that I've jumped back onto Bionic Commando (playing through Commando difficulty) and it saddens me that there's a big possibility that we won’t get another game like this. Even for some of its flaws, the "sandbox" that was given to you was amazing to leap around and even the shooting was fun against the enemies and mechs you had around you because of the number of moves and weapons you had in your arsenal. It was open up for you to tackle many things differently each time. Shame there's not many games like this with that sense of fun you get when you play.

Comment

• A really old game called Duke Nukem 3D.

I just finished part 3 called Shrapnel City. The boss was easy. Jet packed it ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X