No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead Rising 2... WOOT. Finally I got my hands on that piece of zombicidal greatness.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
      Dead Rising 2... WOOT. Finally I got my hands on that piece of zombicidal greatness.
      Indeed, you have found greatness, my child. It is as if you have been touched by the hand of God!

Borderlands

I just recently started playing this and almost immediately fell in love with it. So far, I like the direction the story is going, the gameplay has an interesting look of being like a cartoon, and I like the option of being able to play as different characteres. I know the story is the same, but it does add a nice touch to the replay value. I may have to invest into the DLC for this!

|AA|
      sigpic

Comment

• Still playing Vanquish because I'm more awesome than everyone here.
        See you in hell.

Comment

• I just got Alan Wake today and I'm really liking this game a different approach to horror compared to other games

Comment

• I'm playing Dead Rising 2. I like the character of Chuck, he's a very likeable guy.
            See you in hell.

Comment

• One of the coolest things happened the other night while I playing Bad Company 2. . .

Helicopter Slingshot

God that was funny. I laughed myself to tears when it happened. Coolest gaming happenstance I've ever firsthand witnessed.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Xander Ashford View Post
                Indeed, you have found greatness, my child. It is as if you have been touched by the hand of God!
                LOL. I've finished it (on overtime) and man I enjoyed the game, some combo weapons are INSANE... Next stop 72,000 ZOMBIES! (already got Zombie Genocider [DR1], Zombie Genocidest [L4D] and Trial of Corpses [Prototype]... I'm obsessed I know).

Originally posted by Xander Ashford View Post

Borderlands

I just recently started playing this and almost immediately fell in love with it. So far, I like the direction the story is going, the gameplay has an interesting look of being like a cartoon, and I like the option of being able to play as different characteres. I know the story is the same, but it does add a nice touch to the replay value. I may have to invest into the DLC for this!

|AA|
                Ah Borderlands, I had good times with that one, but I'm sad that I lost my save data with my upgraded badass character If you've been enjoying the main game I really suggest you get "Zombie Island of Dr. Ned" DLC, it's really fun.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• fallout: new vegas
                  Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• The Sly Collection

Comment

• Halo Reach

Comment

• Vanquish, doing a hard playthrough without dying.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

• Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne (as usual), just whooped Beelzebub's ass. Well, by whooped I meant exploited the phases of the fight by draining his MP for about 40 minutes until he was essentially too weak to do, well, anything. Take that, lord of the flies!

Comment

• Gone back to Dragon Age: Origins to try and get this last fucking trophy. The Traveler trophy. Its not hard it just takes fucking forever. Though I did forget how much I love this game.

Comment

• I bought a retro duo nes/snes, because I'm old school as fuck

I've been playing Super Castlevania 4, Super Punch-out, Mike Tyson's punch-out, Knights of the round (Go Capcom!) and...Mario Bros./Duck hunt.

Good memories & fun times to be had.
                              Last edited by REmaster; 12-08-2010, 11:39 AM.
                              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                              Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Alien Breed: Impact
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X