Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
    I bought a retro duo nes/snes, because I'm old school as fuck

I've been playing Super Castlevania 4, Super Punch-out, Mike Tyson's punch-out, Knights of the round (Go Capcom!) and...Mario Bros./Duck hunt.

Good memories & fun times to be had.
    Old school would acutally be playing them ON the actual consoles Like me.

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
      Old school would acutally be playing them ON the actual consoles Like me.
      I have both the original consoles, however the power pack is broken on the nes and I lost the video cords for the snes. I've been playing the nes since I was 2, and after twenty two years of playing it just gave out lol. I've had a recent hankering for some Mike tyson's punchout and Castlevania 3: Dracula's curse so I decided to fork out forty bucks for a retro duo so I can play all my old games.
      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• PixelJunk Shooter
        See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
          PixelJunk Shooter
          Fuck that game, but I might go back and do it since I'm only 50% on the trophies and its not hard. Just really really boring.

Anyways I got the Dragon Age: Origins platinum just like 3 minutes ago (fuck yes! I'm so happy!) but I'm gonna start on Heavy Rain again tomorrow before I play some Dead Nation with Jills Boob.

Comment

• Super Meat Boy

Comment

• Vanquish on hard mode.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                Vanquish on hard mode.
                Good luck against the final boss. Christ, I've come this far only to be stopped by a ridiculously challenging battle. The Argus robots will give you a bit of trouble, but they're actually winnable, unlike the final boss.
                See you in hell.

Comment

• Picked up Splatterhouse. I played the first 3 when I was younger so I had to pick this up. I like the fact that they added the original 3 in this. Pretty cool move on Namco's part.

Comment

• Been playing a lot of Fable 3 and AC Brotherhood.

I have to restart Brotherhood though because I got a game breaking glitch :|

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                      Picked up Splatterhouse. I played the first 3 when I was younger so I had to pick this up. I like the fact that they added the original 3 in this. Pretty cool move on Namco's part.
                      Ok so I'm about 10 minutes in (I played some Dead Nation before I popped it in) and I gotta say. The graphics suck but the game itself is pretty damn fun. The voice acting is god awful but the gore and thrash metal soundtrack just hits the spot for me to have some fun. Ripping off monsters heads with my bare hands and smashing another monsters head in with a 2x4 with nails. Good fun. Good fun indeed.

And one last edit. The collectibles in this game are pictures of your girlfriend....Naked.
                      Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 12-11-2010, 12:17 AM.

Comment

• Wait--Splatterhouse actually came out??? Goddamn, I remember reading the cover story for it back in an EGM issue from 2005! What the fuck happened. Talk about falling under the radar.

That's usually not a good thing though. Hmph.
                        sigpic

Comment

Good luck against the final boss. Christ, I've come this far only to be stopped by a ridiculously challenging battle. The Argus robots will give you a bit of trouble, but they're actually winnable, unlike the final boss.
                          I'm guessing you haven't played the tactical challenges yet...

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                          I played some Dead Nation before I popped it in
                          Yeah, I was playing Dead Nation too. But my partner was godawful terrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                            I'm guessing you haven't played the tactical challenges yet...
                            Yeah, I'm not looking forward to those. Do you have any hints for beating the final boss on hard?
                            See you in hell.

Comment

Yeah, I'm not looking forward to those. Do you have any hints for beating the final boss on hard?
                              Duck, cover, use your EMP grenades and concetrate your fire on the red bogey.
                              Last edited by aris13; 12-11-2010, 08:58 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Is there a checkpoint after I take down the red bogey?
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X