• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resistance 2

Looks so terrible but plays so good.
    See you in hell.

Comment

• I'm planning to play Alpha Protocol again tonight, and some more Pheonix Wright: TAT when upstairs. People should play Ace Atourney, it's an excellent series (late to the party here) and one of the best series on handheld.

EDIT:Funny enough actually, I think Pheonix Wright series would be the best way to sum the crazy personalities and people on the forum here itself. I'm not even joking
      Last edited by Zombie Fred; 12-20-2010, 07:33 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie Fred View Post
        I'm planning to play Alpha Protocol again tonight, and some more Pheonix Wright: TAT when upstairs. People should play Ace Atourney, it's an excellent series (late to the party here) and one of the best series on handheld.

EDIT:Funny enough actually, I think Pheonix Wright series would be the best way to sum the crazy personalities and people on the forum here itself. I'm not even joking
        My ex and I used to love those games, well we still do. I would like to see some on the Wii. It would work well with the wiimote.

OBJECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
          My ex and I used to love those games, well we still do. I would like to see some on the Wii. It would work well with the wiimote.

OBJECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          There are a few Ace Attorney games available on Wiiware. Mere DS ports however.

Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 12-20-2010, 05:58 PM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• I am curios about this Ace Attorney game... Will have to check it out.

Going to play some Siren Blood Curse. In the mood for some survival horror.
            Seriously. This game scares the shit out of me!
            Last edited by Kruspe12; 12-20-2010, 06:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
              There are a few Ace Attorney games available on Wiiware. Mere DS ports however.

OMG!!! How cute! I'm all over that now sweet. Thanks.

Comment

• Once I get the 3DS the Ace Attorney games are among the DS games I plan to catch up to. Plus there's always the SMT and Castlevania games that came out for it.

Comment

• Finished Last Window. Fantastic game.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Kyle Hyde is such a great character in that game, Aris. It's what made me love Hotel Dusk with the whole story. I think I will play the first again soon.

Comment

• Kyle gets a lot of backstory too in the sequel, you should play it.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Hotel Dusk is the one reason why I want a DS. Hell, only reason.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

• Assassins Creed 2. Late to the game I know, but $60 for a new game I've no idea I'll like is a bit risky, considering I have dislikd quite a few critically acclaimed games as of late.

Looking forward to getting to my Oddworld pack I just bought on steam.

Comment

• Bioshock.

Experiencing Rapture all over again.

This time on the PC for $5. Thanks, Steam!

*retreats to corner and continues fapping*

Comment

• My friends copy of the new NFS hot persuit for PS3. Wow its really good.

Comment

• Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam and Dead Space 2 demo.

Comment

Working...
                                X