X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
    Bioshock.

Experiencing Rapture all over again.

This time on the PC for $5. Thanks, Steam!

*retreats to corner and continues fapping*
    Taking full advantage of the Steam sale? Good man, there's some real bargains on there. I bought the F.E.A.R. Complete Pack for a fiver.
    See you in hell.

Comment

• Soon gonna play Forbidden Siren 2. Interested to see how the original ones were done, heard about the confusing controls. Can't find the first game anywhere though.

Comment

• Just downloaded BC2 Vietnam, but waiting to play it at the moment. Already wins MAJOR points for having "Fortunate Son" as it's menu theme, lol.
        sigpic

Comment

• Resistance 2
          See you in hell.

Comment

• Currently playing through Demon's Souls with a friend online. Got to love the difficutly this game brings!

Comment

• -UFC Undisputed 2010 with my buddies as usual.

-Replaying RE3 for the first time in a few years, always enjoyable.

-Resuming Castlevania: LOS, need to beat two more challenges for teh platinum.

-Replaying Super Mario World and Super Castlevania 4.

-Also, as soon as I get off work I'm heading to my buddy's house to play the Dead Space 2 Demo.
              Last edited by REmaster; 12-22-2010, 11:57 AM.
              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
              Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Playing Siren Blood Curse again. Took a wrong turn in Chapter 3-1 and now I am permanently stuck in between 2 nurse Shibito. Since I'm playing the stage of a wussy 10 year old girl, if she gets seen by them, it's instant game over. ANNOYING!

Comment

• Resident Evil 0
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                    Resident Evil 0
                    Gamecube or Wii ?

Comment

• So I lied. Tried firing up Bioshock and it simply will not run. I went through the fixes on the forum, all like ten of them, and not a single one worked. At the end, it explained that about 10% of people own it and it simply will not run for them. Guess I'm part of that crowd.

Well fuck, there goes my money.

Comment

• At least you didn't pay full price for it.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                          So I lied. Tried firing up Bioshock and it simply will not run. I went through the fixes on the forum, all like ten of them, and not a single one worked. At the end, it explained that about 10% of people own it and it simply will not run for them. Guess I'm part of that crowd.

Well fuck, there goes my money.
                          downloading BioShock off steam also installs a rootkit that is a secureROM feature. its very, very hard to remove. basically limits your installations before having to acquire a new key. i believe this also applies to the retail. i have no idea if they've updated it now to where its not included anymore. but yeah, BioShock i read is such a difficult game to run on PC. i couldn't even run the demo, i just got a black screen.
                          Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
                            Gamecube or Wii ?
                            Gamecube.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Battlefield: Bad Company 2, the Vietnam pack.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

• Finished Dragon Age Origin for the first time it took me over 60 hours to beat know I've got Awakening to start next lord only know how long this one will take to finished.

Comment

Working...
                                X